Match Thread Reading (3 Viewers)

Bugsy

Nah 2 up top for me at home against Reading. There for the taking...PUSB

Bugsy

They’ve won 1 lost 2 still early days,I think he will keep the same formation that started Allen played well it’s hard to drop him tbf

True, it's hard to change a winning team just think at home we should play attacking rather than pack the middle but don't mind either way as long as we get the result... PUSB

Bugsy

Are you trying to tell me that last night wasn’t attacking? Good grief.

When did I say it wasn't attacking good grief lol we opened them up like a can of beans just think playing 2 up top allows to be more direct that all.... PUSB

Grendel

Nah 2 up top for me at home against Reading. There for the taking...PUSB

I suspect we will stay with 1 up front. It’s the coaching teams favourite formation based on last season and this will give confidence to carry on with it.

Bugsy

As we've seen many times 2 up top does not automatically = more attacking.

All depends on the opposition how they line up, what their weaknesses are.

Just think as well as Allen played last night think it be more beneficial to help big Vik up-front more with another along side him but like I said don't mind what system we play as long as we get the results. i trust what ever Robins does..... PUSB

Reactions: PVA

stay_up_skyblues

Just think as well as Allen played last night think it be more beneficial to help big Vik up-front more with another along side him but like I said don't mind what system we play as long as we get the results. i trust what ever Robins does..... PUSB

Based on the three games so far Allen has had much more impact that Waghorn. So for this one I think we start with the team that began last night.

Bugsy

Based on the three games so far Allen has had much more impact that Waghorn. So for this one I think we start with the team that began last night.

Fair point...PUSB

steve101

The team will need some serious recovery after last night's efforts. Hopefully Maatsen's hand can just be taped or light cast if fractured.

fatso

Yes we were very attacking last night with one up front, BUT, Gyokeres will not have the easy beating of an old slow Keogh every match, and he will need some support from time to time.
When Walker is fit again, it has to be 2 up front imho.

Warwickhunt

While we only have two fit strikers of note, I suspect Robins will want the option of bringing one on, too.
converts to 2 strikers last 15 minutes as usual, likes to be direct with the opposition after they are bolloxed chasing citys box players for 70 minutes or so

Johnnythespider

I know people have said Reid isn't ready and to be fair i haven't seen him play, but i have seen Dacosta play and i can't believe he'd be a worse option on the bench, when that cross came in last night and he was miles from the player he should have been marking i had kittens. Think we'll win this game

Users who are viewing this thread