Reading tickets (2 Viewers)

Robinshio

The EFL gave all teams the option to move their kick offs to 12:30 few weeks back because of a potential clash. A couple moved theirs straight away. They also said there was no deadline for clubs to let them know they're moving games. For us it seems a bit crap moving it this late with people having paid for train tickets etc.
as the train tickets from cov are cheaper to buy an open day return, would not impact many

clint van damme

So still not had my ticket.
I'm assuming the ticket office is shut now and not dealing with queries

Woolly68

No tickets turned up for me either. I’ll just give the ticket office a tinkle on Friday. Sure it’ll be fine, in the end.

Sick Boy

Me too been told if it’s not here by tomorrow I have to get in touch to arrange replacement tickets. Then pick them up at Readings ticket office on the Saturday. Bloody ordered and paid for them 2 weeks ago 😡
Worst comes to worst you can buy them on the day and get the money back from the club - happened to me a couple of times when they didn’t send them down on the coach.

clint van damme

Worst comes to worst you can buy them on the day and get the money back from the club - happened to me a couple of times when they didn’t send them down on the coach.

Reading are going to reprint them and they need collecting from their ticket office

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No tickets turned up for me either. I’ll just give the ticket office a tinkle on Friday. Sure it’ll be fine, in the end.
It is quite fun pissing through the letterbox of someone that has annoyed you. Careful not to trap your knob though.

Users who are viewing this thread