Reading tickets (1 Viewer)

ccfc922

Have people started receiving their tickets yet? Got mine day 1 and not received yet.

GIMOC

Still waiting on mine. Bought in the first window. Speaking to my pal who is a postie. He reckons the backlog is bad hopefully they get it sorted by end of next week

theferret

I don't see why, still 2 hours after til potential England K.O. Shit for people who pre booked trains etc.

If you're on the coach you're not on your way until 5.15pm so not making it back on time for kick off, would probably miss 1st half. I'd be happy if they brought it forward 1 hour and made it 2pm kick off.

ccfc922

If you're on the coach you're not on your way until 5.15pm so not making it back on time for kick off, would probably miss 1st half. I'd be happy if they brought it forward 1 hour and made it 2pm kick off.

I suppose yeah, didn't think of coaches. I suppose we'll know tomorrow/Monday.

My plan atm is to watch England game in either Reading or Southampton then train back to Bournemouth. Gonna need a new liver by the Sunday 🥴🤣

pusbccfc

Really hope they'll switch it but I don't think they will.

Skyblueweeman

I've just noticed that the game is 7pm KO, not 3pm KO which i originally thought it was.

Not so sure it will be switched now.

pusbccfc

There are 6 Championship games at 3pm next Saturday so feels like its all move or none move

I'd imagine he FA will push the EFL to move games. It takes the shine off the England game.

Lots of those away games are too far to return in time.

tskezz

The EFL gave all teams the option to move their kick offs to 12:30 few weeks back because of a potential clash. A couple moved theirs straight away. They also said there was no deadline for clubs to let them know they're moving games. For us it seems a bit crap moving it this late with people having paid for train tickets etc.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

The EFL gave all teams the option to move their kick offs to 12:30 few weeks back because of a potential clash. A couple moved theirs straight away. They also said there was no deadline for clubs to let them know they're moving games. For us it seems a bit crap moving it this late with people having paid for train tickets etc.

48 hrs notice is what I've been told by two clubs (not related to this fixture).

Users who are viewing this thread