Reading tickets (1 Viewer)

tskezz

I think the article is saying it can be rearranged to a new time on that same day

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
I read on one of the other team in our leagues website that all Championship teams have been given the option to move to 12:30 ko.
I just looked at the fixtures and you've got it wrong. IF England win the group and then proceed past the last 16 match they will play on Friday 9th Dec at 7pm.

If we come 2nd in the group and proceed past the last 16 match then it will be on Sat 10th Dec. To be honest if we finish 2nd in a group of Iran, Wales & USA i don't hold much hope of us getting past the last 16 anyway.

I'm going to go ahead and buy my train tickets for Reading now :)
Nope, if we win the group and progress it would be Saturday at 7. Friday game if we came second

torchomatic

Parking booked, only £3.99 right by the ground. Parked in the same place back in Feb last time we were there. A pain afterwards, but where isnt'?

tskezz

Unless they need to manually add a new block or somthing Reading may be sold out. Only showing hospitality now

1669280923147.png

ruralcov

Could only get 1 when available at 10, but need another one for my son. If anyone has a spare adult or U18 ticket please let me know

Cheers

Bugsy

does anyone know if we're requesting more want to take my son if possible

Bugsy

Confirmed we’re not getting any more

booooo,

fuck the wasps
fuck sisu
fuck the council and the ticket office/system too

....PUSB

chiefdave

does anyone know if we're requesting more want to take my son if possible
if you're desperate to go one of their hospitality options isn't too expensive. £55 for adults, £35 for kids.

Are they expecting this to sell out? Their supporters need points to purchase tickets.

CV22SBA

if you're desperate to go one of their hospitality options isn't too expensive. £55 for adults, £35 for kids.

Are they expecting this to sell out? Their supporters need points to purchase tickets.
Where did you see those prices?

HOSPITALITY PACKAGE:

Reading are also offering an away day package for supporters.

Details:

• Place at a shared table in the pitch-facing Premier Suite
  • Multi-course casual dining experience
  • Tea, coffee and hot chocolate served at half-time
  • Cash bar serving various beers, wines and soft drinks
  • Premium direct access balcony match seating on the South-West corner, alongside general away fan tickets.
Price: £86 Adult, £66 Child

chiefdave

HOSPITALITY PACKAGE:

Details:

• Premium direct access balcony match seating on the South-West corner, alongside general away fan tickets.

its Haygarth Lounge on their website but maybe they only open some of the hospitality to home fans.

Hertsccfc

No chance of going in the home end either.

PLEASE NOTE, for Reading v Coventry City, supporters require a previous purchase history with 25 ticketing loyalty points or more to be able to purchase.
It's strange how much clubs seem to want to discourage people from going to watch matches.

fernandopartridge

HOSPITALITY PACKAGE:

Details:

£86 isn't bad really with a multi course meal (casual dining experience makes me think it's a buffet)

Sky Blue Harry H

We'd of easily sold over 3.5/4k I'd imagine. Months break and decent run in til WC and first game after payday.

I agree - just think Reading are being a bit weird trying to prevent people going (even potentially their own fans) in vase a few City bought tickets in their sections. It wouldn't be significant enough to cause issues.

Users who are viewing this thread