Reading tickets (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Also worth remembering reading fans have the other half of the stand we are in .. they won't kick season ticket holders out just to accommodate us

ccfc922

Also worth remembering reading fans have the other half of the stand we are in .. they won't kick season ticket holders out just to accommodate us

I'm sure the 10 year old lad last season remembers with the coin across his head. Wouldn't expect it from a club like Reading.

Skybluecol

I'm in the home end with a couple of mates....our aim is to get into the away end....anyone see us hurdling, then you know why!! 😂

tskezz

Got mine - although forgot the site doesn't function properly on my laptop. Was getting mad, then remembered I got them via my phone last time. Bingo !!
Yeah I still get this randomly using Chrome or Firefox on my windows machine, tickets time out after about a second making it impossible to add to cart but works fine on my mac or phone. Doesn't happen on every listing though which is weird. I sent a video to the club last season showing it but still no fix.

Speedies_Chips

Yeah I still get this randomly using Chrome or Firefox on my windows machine, tickets time out after about a second making it impossible to add to cart but works fine on my mac or phone. Doesn't happen on every listing though which is weird. I sent a video to the club last season showing it but still no fix.
The system isn't run by the club. It isn't theirs to fix.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I sent off for a Reading ticket a couple of days ago. It was advertised on Ebay. Only a tenner! I thought, "I'll have some of that!"
The ticket arrived this morning. One Reading ticket. Allows me to take 6 books out of the library for a few weeks! :mad:

tskezz

Just trying to explain why you shouldn't expect a fix after doing that. What's your problem?
Cov pay Ticketmaster for a service, that currently doesn't work in certain circumstances. Cov also tell us repeatedly to report issues to them and they will raise with Ticketmaster. Why then should I not be surprised when its still an issue a year after reporting it to them? I'm Covs customer not ticketmaster

If my internet goes down because there's an issue with the cab I'm connected to should I not report it to my provider because its not their hardware?

chiefdave

Cov pay Ticketmaster for a service, that currently doesn't work in certain circumstances. Cov also tell us repeatedly to report issues to them and they will raise with Ticketmaster. Why then should I not be surprised when its still an issue a year after reporting it to them? I'm Covs customer not ticketmaster

If my internet goes down because there's an issue with the cab I'm connected to should I not report it to my provider because its not their hardware?
get your point but you need to be realistic. ticketmaster are the biggest ticketing company in the world. the idea that either they will change the way their system works just for us or that we could take it in house and have a better system doesn't really stack up.

not saying its perfect, just that the chances of any major improvements are slim to none so people getting themselves worked up about it isn't going to get us anywhere

the rumpo kid

Anyone know when the Sheffield it's ticket go on sale ? They are reporting they have 500 or so tickets left in the brammel upper and about 100 single seats scattered around the rest of the ground, so looks like a sell out for boxing day.

Skybluecol

Anyone know when the Sheffield it's ticket go on sale ? They are reporting they have 500 or so tickets left in the brammel upper and about 100 single seats scattered around the rest of the ground, so looks like a sell out for boxing day.
How many do we think they'll give us??

tskezz

get your point but you need to be realistic. ticketmaster are the biggest ticketing company in the world. the idea that either they will change the way their system works just for us or that we could take it in house and have a better system doesn't really stack up.

not saying its perfect, just that the chances of any major improvements are slim to none so people getting themselves worked up about it isn't going to get us anywhere
Am i losing the plot here?

Its not a major improvement, its not charging something for us. Its some of Coventrys customers can't buy tickets, the sole thing Coventry pay ticketmaster for. Its not an improvement its a bug.

Also as most clubs in the EFL use this platform I'm sure its not just us.

EDIT: I'm wondering if people actual understand the issue I'm saying is happening so ive recorded. I've selected Reading and obviously there are only hospitality available but this was happening on normal tickets.
The time out function is normally 120seconds or somthing to stop people adding tickets and not progressing with the sale but it looks like that 120 seconds has been set as miliseconds here.

EDIT 2: Its not letting me attach a video to this page but heres a screen cutting 1669713856922.png

CV22SBA

Am i losing the plot here?

Its not a major improvement, its not charging something for us. Its some of Coventrys customers can't buy tickets, the sole thing Coventry pay ticketmaster for. Its not an improvement its a bug.

Also as most clubs in the EFL use this platform I'm sure its not just us.

EDIT: I'm wondering if people actual understand the issue I'm saying is happening so ive recorded. I've selected Reading and obviously there are only hospitality available but this was happening on normal tickets.
The time out function is normally 120seconds or somthing to stop people adding tickets and not progressing with the sale but it looks like that 120 seconds has been set as miliseconds here.

EDIT 2: Its not letting me attach a video to this page but heres a screen cutting View attachment 27523
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
All joking apart it's a browser issue not a Ticketmaster issue. Chrome & Firefox are third party browsers full of bugs and add-ons that cause issues. If using Windows then try the latest version of Edge or on a Mac use Safari.

shmmeee

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
All joking apart it's a browser issue not a Ticketmaster issue. Chrome & Firefox are third party browsers full of bugs and add-ons that cause issues. If using Windows then try the latest version of Edge or on a Mac use Safari.

No. Just no.

For a start Chrome Safari and Edge are all built on WebKit.

CV22SBA

tskezz

It should work fine on all major browsers, I’d contact Ticketmaster direct.
It should yes, for my company Chrome is an absolute minimum for support.

I'm not terribly bothered I just mentioned id reported it to Cov when someone else said they had had the issue at the start of this thread. Quickly got drawn into a rant with apologists though.

Users who are viewing this thread