Reading tickets (2 Viewers)

steve1987

Going to be a big demand for these! Anyone know rough date they will go on sale?

Robinshio

if England win their Group, the Quarter final will be 7pm that evening - a quick drive back up the M40 or take over the centre of Reading

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You have to get through the round of 16 after getting out of the group in order to get to the QF's.
But the route would be the same. IF we get through previous rounds then we'll play on different days depending on if we win the group or finish runners up.

Speedies_Chips

But the route would be the same. IF we get through previous rounds then we'll play on different days depending on if we win the group or finish runners up.
That was my point. It's an IF. The post said that if England win their group, we will be in the quarter final the day we play Reading. I was just saying that isn't necessarily the case.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That was my point. It's an IF. The post said that if England win their group, we will be in the quarter final the day we play Reading. I was just saying that isn't necessarily the case.
Fair enough. I took the 'if we got through the next round' as being implied and they were just mapping out the route from there on in.

Sky Blue Harry H

Somebody remind me how you locate your points total on the CCFC website (I know it was posted on here a while back!)
Thanks in advance !

Sky Blue Harry H

Wish I hadn't checked. I've got exactly 1100 loyalty points, so not sure whether I'll access the first lot (says 1100+) or have to wait for the second for 900+
At least it will be fun testing the system!

Sky Blue Harry H

Reading v City could be rearranged if both clubs agree to it (due to England game). Given that Reading have 3 players involved in the World Cup (even if some of their teams may have been knocked out by then) I hope we say no. All it does is give Reading an advantage and nearly everyone will be able to get to a TV for the England game.

shmmeee

Reading v City could be rearranged if both clubs agree to it (due to England game). Given that Reading have 3 players involved in the World Cup (even if some of their teams may have been knocked out by then) I hope we say no. All it does is give Reading an advantage and nearly everyone will be able to get to a TV for the England game.

Surely we won’t considering we’re already two games behind.

rexo87

I think the article is saying it can be rearranged to a new time on that same day

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

I think the article is saying it can be rearranged to a new time on that same day

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Re-read it and looks like you're right. Even kicking off at 2pm might help, I suppose.

CV22SBA

if England win their Group, the Quarter final will be 7pm that evening - a quick drive back up the M40 or take over the centre of Reading
I just looked at the fixtures and you've got it wrong. IF England win the group and then proceed past the last 16 match they will play on Friday 9th Dec at 7pm.

If we come 2nd in the group and proceed past the last 16 match then it will be on Sat 10th Dec. To be honest if we finish 2nd in a group of Iran, Wales & USA i don't hold much hope of us getting past the last 16 anyway.

I'm going to go ahead and buy my train tickets for Reading now :)

Sky Blue Harry H

I just looked at the fixtures and you've got it wrong. IF England win the group and then proceed past the last 16 match they will play on Friday 9th Dec at 7pm.

If we come 2nd in the group and proceed past the last 16 match then it will be on Sat 10th Dec. To be honest if we finish 2nd in a group of Iran, Wales & USA i don't hold much hope of us getting past the last 16 anyway.

I'm going to go ahead and buy my train tickets for Reading now :)

Agreed - no way we don't come top in that group.

eastwoodsdustman

Anybody got a clue on where the family tickets will be seated? They’re a fair bit cheaper so if they’re in the same blacks as the rest then could be worth a punt.

Skybluecol

If we win our group and get through the last 16 then we play on Saturday 10th Dec at 7pm and would most likely be against France if you go by form.

torchomatic

I actually forgot to log on at ten, just got ours now without any issue. Pretty cheap for this one. I would imagine this will sell out quite quickly. The next batch go on sale at 2pm for those who have under 1100 points. Doubt it will reach general sale.

Sky Blue Harry H

Got mine - although forgot the site doesn't function properly on my laptop. Was getting mad, then remembered I got them via my phone last time. Bingo !!

Users who are viewing this thread