Premier League thread (15 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

It was funny hearing commentators talk about Fernandinho in the same way some here talk about Liam Kelly

no_loyalty

Villa v Burnley now off due to Covid in the Villa squad, so that leaves just one fixture (Leeds v Arsenal) left for today. I guess there is no point of match of the day tonight.

no_loyalty

Leeds look in real danger of going down, they need their key players back asap.

stay_up_skyblues

Leeds look in real danger of going down, they need their key players back asap.

The tactics are dreadful. I know he believes in free flow attacking at all costs but blimey, when it’s blatantly unravelling in front of your eyes change it up a bit. Caught in possession almost every time playing it out from the back and in midfield. This could easily be 6 or 7 again, they’ve been woeful.

Nick

Administrator
The tactics are dreadful. I know he believes in free flow attacking at all costs but blimey, when it’s blatantly unravelling in front of your eyes change it up a bit. Caught in possession almost every time playing it out from the back and in midfield. This could easily be 6 or 7 again, they’ve been woeful.
Think their manager is a bit overrated.

Terry Gibson's perm

Leeds have not invested well and the players have gone stale and look tired out from the hard training.

skyblue1991

Leeds haven't been the same side from last season, every game being end to end like a basketball game

They have 8x key first teamers out so that's going to be a struggle for any manager

Don't mind Leeds and hope they stay up, rather Newcastle went down instead

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

What a shambles Newcastle are, they are worse under Howe than Bruce and that takes some doing, the players look like they know most are going to be out as soon as the window opens.

Terry Gibson's perm

Newcastle will need at least six or seven players early in January to have any chance of surviving

Users who are viewing this thread