Premier League thread (28 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I’m not saying it wasn’t a red, but you saying his was 5 times worse than Robertson’s is bollocks

It was, Robertson swung to try and kick the ball and the spurs player managed to get between him and the ball. More of a yellow.

Kane's was a leg breaker.

stupot07

I can't work out if you and @stupot07 are being serious? He went to clear the ball and caught the player, Kane would have snapped (Robertson's?) ankle had it been planted.
Deadly serious. Robertson booted him, there was no intent for the ball. He missed the stationary ball by a mile and the spurs players was always between the him and the ball. Red card all day long.

Kanes should have been a red also but for me Robertson was worse he intended to hurt the spurs player. Kanes was reckless, dangerous player. Robertson was violent conduct

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
FG_WliYXIAwzbA6

ccfc92

Deadly serious. Robertson booted him, there was no intent for the ball. He missed the stationary ball by a mile and the spurs players was always between the him and the ball. Red card all day long.

Kanes should have been a red also but for me Robertson was worse he intended to hurt the spurs player. Kanes was reckless, dangerous player. Robertson was violent conduct

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for highlights again and I'll reassess. I just simply can't see how VAR let Kane's yellow stand and not Robertson's.

Until it's consistent, it's a waste of time having VAR. They pick and choose what to review/overturn.

I'm not saying pause the game for every little thing, but when VAR are picking and choosing what to review, it becomes more corrupt than a dodgy ref/lino.

SBAndy

Kane’s was somewhere between yellow and red for me. Not a great tackle but didn’t really make sufficient contact to justify it being upgraded from yellow to red.

Robertson has literally just booted the player. Ball hasn’t moved and he’s caught him half way up the leg. Shocker of a challenge.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Kane’s was somewhere between yellow and red for me. Not a great tackle but didn’t really make sufficient contact to justify it being upgraded from yellow to red.

Robertson has literally just booted the player. Ball hasn’t moved and he’s caught him half way up the leg. Shocker of a challenge.
While not disagreeing about the Robertson challenge.Kane's was a possible leg breaking incident if that is not serious dangerous play i don't know what is?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

The standard of refereeing is terrible and Peter Walton watching the V A R cannot seem to see at least 2 penalty incidents at Spurs and Newcastle and not even think of them as worthy of the Ref's attention is beyond me

skyblue1991

Man City are just a joy to watch

Leicester players had too much turkey yesterday I think!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Jesus Christ the comeback is on, I have spoke too soon!

Great game, Leicester look like scoring everytime they come forward

Terry Gibson's perm

Villa goalie booked for trying to dig up the penalty spot before the penalty.

Kante is an amazing player he had a spell where he seemed to be everywhere.

Nick

Administrator
Toney gets away with 2 swings at a player in the head.

Brighton player with the worst dive you will see this season and gets a free kick.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Is there a massive outbreak of Covid in Brighton their ground looks like a wasps home game.
I thought that. Never seen their ground so empty for a premier match . Bearing in mind it was boxing day I'd have expected it to be full.
West ham also seemed to have lots of empty seats as well.
Can't find official attendance figures anywhere but surely covid must be playing a part in keeping people away.

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought that. Never seen their ground so empty for a premier match . Bearing in mind it was boxing day I'd have expected it to be full.
West ham also seemed to have lots of empty seats as well.
Can't find official attendance figures anywhere but surely covid must be playing a part in keeping people away.

I have read since there were no trains or buses I guess that’s what you get when stadiums are out of the way with little parking (I have never been to the Amex so it’s a bit of a guess)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have read since there were no trains or buses I guess that’s what you get when stadiums are out of the way with little parking (I have never been to the Amex so it’s a bit of a guess)
That's a good call. I remember going there for that FA cup match a few years back. Cabbage fields on one side and a train station on the other. Unlike the train station at the CBS Arena I recall it was absolutely heaving with thousands of supporters after the game, so you're probably right.

skyblue1991

Saint-Maximin is way too good for Newcastle, deserves a chance at a top half Prem club, maybe even a top 6 club

Users who are viewing this thread