Premier League thread (8 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Lindelof just goes down off the ball clutching his chest. Got taken off and straight down the tunnel. Hopefully he is OK.

Hutch11

Var was bought in to help the shocking refereeing , trouble is it's referees running var
How could we expect anything else

Terry Gibson's perm

I added Chilwell for him to get injured right away, same for Bamford and Kovacic. Not doing badly all round though, big mistake not adding Salah from the beginning.

Had Salah as my captain all season, him Ronaldo,Gallagher and Jota get nearly all my points.

Tommo1993

Transferred in Vardy and left Gallagher on the bench. I think this has been my worst ever season on FPL in terms of unfortunate decisions.

Excited Edit!!: Vardy didn’t play at all (I didn’t watch any footy today), so I’ll get the points for Gallagher!

Terry Gibson's perm

I’ve just transferred a Leicester defender in and then noticed they are due to play spurs

Brighton Sky Blue

We seem to have a similar side.

I brought in Gundogan for a hit and he seemed to get injured

Having 3 Man Utd players at the start was a mistake, but I’m happy with the mix now. Would probably do better if I checked injury status more often

Terry Gibson's perm

The best players are working for games that are weeks ahead I struggle to get ready for the next game.

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t care enough to do that to be honest. Have put Salah down for triple point score against Newcastle anyway, fingers crossed

I may be with you on Salah I have gone from 3rd to 8th in ours this weekend but still only about 30 points off top it’s very close, looking at the Newcastle defence this may be the time.

Brighton Sky Blue

I may be with you on Salah I have gone from 3rd to 8th in ours this weekend but still only about 30 points off top it’s very close, looking at the Newcastle defence this may be the time.

I’m in the top half of both but embarrassingly an American is miles ahead in one of them. Newcastle I’m expecting to be a complete mess

Users who are viewing this thread