Plymouth shooting (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Mrs JAM See actually likes me being fat with bad hair I'll have you know.

There's someone for everyone.

It's not about physical attractiveness with that knobhead.

He was just a knobhead. And innocent people died. So fucking sad.

Not every fatty has our sparkling personality mate ;)

Evo1883

Just kill yourself without causing all the hurt ... simple ...

But no what this little c**t wanted was his name to be remembered because he was a pointless lonely fat mess in the real world that nobody gave a fuck about .

And he has succeeded in that

Last edited:

Evo1883

I just googled incel forum

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Just wiki'd it, they've actually been responsible for 8 mass killings, 3 in Canada which I found surprising

covmark

Fucks sake mate, one of them can't get a girlfreind because aliens altered his DNA, have a bit of compassion.
Got to the poll where 20% odd blame feminism for the fact that they can't get laid. Nutjobs the lot of them.
Never came across the term incels until today. Wish I never had!!

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Why is this not terrorism?

its an act by an individual and once he’s dead there is no longer a threat. If it’s a terrorist act like say the IRA Warrington bombing their is obviously then a state of high alert. A nut job as a loner dies I don’t think we need to believe a follow up act will occur.

Skybluefaz

Too ms
its an act by an individual and once he’s dead there is no longer a threat. If it’s a terrorist act like say the IRA Warrington bombing their is obviously then a state of high alert. A nut job as a loner dies I don’t think we need to believe a follow up act will occur.
Clint says these incel types have been responsible for multiple mass shootings?

Grendel

The real issue as @dubed has said is how was he allowed access to firearms - it’s Dunblane mark 2

Grendel

Grendel

The real issue is misogyny.
This man would fit in well in the Taliban where he would be rewarded with teenage virgin wives.
This ideology is on the march in many guises around the world.
Even in mass shooting events people find a way to blame their mother. See Adam Lanza case.

he isn’t really any different to the Hungerford shooter - he killed as many men as women

Evo1883

The real issue is misogyny.
This man would fit in well in the Taliban where he would be rewarded with teenage virgin wives.
This ideology is on the march in many guises around the world.
Even in mass shooting events people find a way to blame their mother. See Adam Lanza case.

I'd agree , there is a large hatred of women , resentment maybe the better word ...blaming women for their shortcomings and inability to make women want them .

I've seen uglier men with women , the problem isnt women it's clearly these blokes who are just extraordinarily strange individuals , hence their inability to make women want them and their paranoid warped views manifest

Tommo1993

Just took a quick look on that incels forum.

How many of you have played any of the last few Grand Theft Auto’s? Did you ever listen to the talk show radios on them? It’s almost exactly like them.

shmmeee

Took a quick look at their “scientific proof” thread and it’s tons of shit saying women are pickier on dating apps (no shit it’s a 85:15 ratio towards men) and attractive men get more women (you don’t say!). They all come off as proper wrong uns.

Users who are viewing this thread