Plymouth shooting (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just seen this, 6 killed.

Madness, suspect killed themselves I think.

NorthernWisdom

I suppose I'm no better reading some of the comments, but got to feel sorry for his family. Not only has he caused carnage among them, but those dealing with their loss and the fallout now have to deal with people coming on and commenting on all his pictures, replying to comments made years ago by family members, dragging them through it.

Nick

Administrator
I don't have FB but did a Google and yeah looks like a crazy political American. The fucking wrong un, has to be borderline terrorism surely?

ajsccfc

When they say it's 'not terror-related' it just means it wasn't brown people or in the name of recognised religion. I'd argue against the latter part when it comes to these brainwashed incels.

Nick

Administrator
Hadn't seen that, yeah it's pretty much a terror attack. How wasn't it picked up or anybody noticing?

Incels should all be fucking drowned anyway or just get laid to sort themselves out.

Marty

#notallincels
Hadn't seen that, yeah it's pretty much a terror attack. How wasn't it picked up or anybody noticing?

Incels should all be fucking drowned anyway or just get laid to sort themselves out.

lol, why? they're just a bunch of lonely scruffs with no self esteem. If he got a decent haircut and trimmed his beard, he wouldn't have done too badly with ladies.

clint van damme

#notallincels

lol, why? they're just a bunch of lonely scruffs with no self esteem. If he got a decent haircut and trimmed his beard, he wouldn't have done too badly with ladies.

They've been responsible for two mass shootings at least.
Some maybe lonely scruffs but clearly some are abit more dangerous.
Surprised at you defending a foreign terrorist.

Marty

They've been responsible for two mass shootings at least.
Some maybe lonely scruffs but clearly some are abit more dangerous.
Surprised at you defending a foreign terrorist.

I'm not defending anyone,

fernandopartridge

#notallincels

The premise of their entire movement is hating women and by extension everything else.

SBT

#notallincels

Are there any other mass murderers you think are “just a bunch of lonely scruffs” or is there something specific about this guy and his views that spoke to you?

Nick

Administrator
#notallincels

Yeah, all of them. It's batshit mental.

rob9872

I've never heard of an Incel until I just Googled. What a strange phenomenon.

So were these killings all unknown to him then? I (perhaps wrongly) assumed that the first killings were his family, especially with a child involved and I assumed estranged partner, but isn't that against the definition of what an Incel is? Confused!!

Nick

Administrator

So were these killings all unknown to him then? I (perhaps wrongly) assumed that the first killings were his family, especially with a child involved and I assumed estranged partner, but isn't that against the definition of what an Incel is? Confused!!

Think he killed his parents, sister and a couple of randoms?

wingy

Parents , don't know about the others.

rob9872

I only 'liked' that for replying thank you - explaining as I'm not sure liking a post saying he killed his parents is really appropriate!

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

NorthernWisdom

I only 'liked' that for replying thank you - explaining as I'm not sure liking a post saying he killed his parents is really appropriate!
Back in the day when all you could do was like on facebook, I always took it upon myself to like the people who overshared, especially the woman who decided listing every single detail of her marriage breakup and divorce was a good thing to do!

Brighton Sky Blue

So he was trying to be some kind of UK Elliot Rodger but not knowing any place where ‘attractive’ women congregate he went for his family instead.

D

Deleted member 4439

Clearly, the central question to be asked is why did he have a firearm licence? Didn't seem to have an occupational need for it, and if he was part of a shooting club then questions need to be asked again about how these guns are stored e.g. central location, away from ammo, rather than in the home.

JAM See

What do these people expect, a National Whore Service? Just lose some weight and get a haircut you weirdos.
Mrs JAM See actually likes me being fat with bad hair I'll have you know.

There's someone for everyone.

It's not about physical attractiveness with that knobhead.

He was just a knobhead. And innocent people died. So fucking sad.

Users who are viewing this thread