Plymouth shooting (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It is, its part of amovement that's been responsible for 8 mass shooting so while it's not exactly on apar with isis I'd say it's got more potential for another incident.

not on par with isis is the biggest understatement- should we raise the terrorist alert status?

hill83

Took a quick look at their “scientific proof” thread and it’s tons of shit saying women are pickier on dating apps (no shit it’s a 85:15 ratio towards men) and attractive men get more women (you don’t say!). They all come off as proper wrong uns.

“Yeah but he killed men as well though”

Grendels ship has sailed as far as I’m concerned. Wanker

clint van damme

not on par with isis is the biggest understatement- should we raise the terrorist alert status?

I wouldn't have thought so, but it's clearly more than a lone unhinged attacker.
Canada didn't class the first attacks as terrorist incidents but they do now.

Grendel

“Yeah but he killed men as well though”

Grendels ship has sailed as far as I’m concerned. Wanker

bizarre. This is no different to Michael Ryan. Tell me how it is

Evo1883

The worrying thing about these forums / groups , is that it's a place where deranged loners can all get together and discuss their deranged views .

No doubt these forums /sites are having an effect, close them down

clint van damme

Did Michael Ryan have a shared ideology with 7 other mass murderers cultivated online?

Of course he might have done if he'd had the Internet but he didn't and this fella did and he identified as part of amovement that's been responsible for 8 mass killings.

hill83

A loan nutcase that had been radicalised online by a warped ideology.

It’s the same as the vast majority of terrorist incidents in the last few decades.

Yes but “loan” doesn’t cut it. Can’t be radicalised if you are on your own. There’s a community of these wankers.

covmark

The worrying thing about these forums / groups , is that it's a place where deranged loners can all get together and discuss their deranged views .

No doubt these forums /sites are having an effect, close them down
Yeah, that was my initial thought. It's dangerous to have so many weirdo's exchanging views and ideas in one place.
Dunno if I'd class it as terrorism though. He obviously caused terror, but was it politically or religiously motivated?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

we are in an age where people's personal opinions and feelings are often documented as opposed to when Hungerford happened .

They very well could have been 2 men with similar views on many things.

So it's a pointless argument as it's impossible to get an accurate answer .

What we do know is the c**t in Plymouth had a problem with women

hill83

we are in an age where people's personal opinions and feelings are often documented as opposed to when Hungerford happened .

They very well could have been 2 men with similar views on many things.

So it's a pointless argument as it's impossible to get an accurate answer .

What we do know is the c**t in Plymouth had a problem with women

Spot on. So why is he even trying to argue about it.

Grendel

This c**t is part of the incel community. It’s fucking simple mate. What are you even trying to achieve. What’s is your angle? Fucking weird.

its not at all. Like Michael Ryan and the Dunblane shooter these are disturbed individuals. Like Ryan I believe this guy shot his family. I’d say it’s exactly like Ryan actually - it’s not a political statement - the real crime like the others I suspect is he was given a gun licence - without gun licences it would not happen. It seems he watched the terminator over and over again and decided he’d be the terminator - giving him some kind of excuse that he’s brainwashed by a ludricous internet group is giving him credibility he really does not deserve

hill83

its not at all. Like Michael Ryan and the Dunblane shooter these are disturbed individuals. Like Ryan I believe this guy shot his family. I’d say it’s exactly like Ryan actually - it’s not a political statement - the real crime like the others I suspect is he was given a gun licence - without gun licences it would not happen. It seems he watched the terminator over and over again and decided he’d be the terminator - giving him some kind of excuse that he’s brainwashed by a ludricous internet group is giving him credibility he really does not deserve

What are you trying to achieve?

Evo1883

People can be brainwashed by the Internet.

Terrorists , flat earthers , anti vaxxers

It's quite easy

hill83

Honestly Grendel. You are a decent bloke but this is blowing my mind mate.

Liquid Gold

Anybody see the iPlayer documentary on incels?

One of the guys would pose as a male model on dating apps, arrange a meeting with women and either ‘stand them up’ by sitting near them and filming them disheartened or turn up in a mask and take the piss out of them. He’d then upload it all online for them to laugh about.

The whole community is about performative misogyny. It’s pretty clearly gone from an idea to small acts and now more violent acts that are designed to intimidate and suppress women.

Ducking cunts should be classified as terrorises and have their internet access cut off. Maybe then they’d get down the gym and meet real women.

Grendel

What are you trying to achieve?

im not trying to achieve anything. This is a senseless act by a deranged lunatic - it’s not a political motivated act and is not therefore a terrorist act.

and again the biggest crime is as with the other very occasional acts like this in the U.K. the gun clubs that permit firearms - without which he would not have done this

giving him a label as a terrorist is really what he would like and most certainly not what he deserves

11 years ago we were told gun laws would be tightened up. I have no idea if he had legal access to a gun but I suspect he did so yet again a crime that will never halogen again has happened

Grendel

Honestly Grendel. You are a decent bloke but this is blowing my mind mate.

I think you are honestly misreading my point I’m actually angry this happened and my guess is he had legitimate access to firearms

hill83

I think you are honestly misreading my point I’m actually angry this happened and my guess is he had legitimate access to firearms

I hope I am. It’s a terrorist movement. And is only going to get worse.

shmmeee

Love to hear you explain why black pill isn’t a political ideology but Islam is Grendel.

COV

Did Michael Ryan have a shared ideology with 7 other mass murderers cultivated online?

Of course he might have done if he'd had the Internet but he didn't and this fella did and he identified as part of amovement that's been responsible for 8 mass killings.

Michael Ryan had no ideology, he was a diagnosed schizophrenic- still horrific but a different scenario.

Grendel

Love to hear you explain why black pill isn’t a political ideology but Islam is Grendel.

I can’t be bothered with this I really can’t or it’s going to get very unpleasant very quickly so I’m out

hill83

I can’t be bothered with this I really can’t or it’s going to get very unpleasant very quickly so I’m out

Classic. Still don’t know what you’re trying to achieve.

So far all I’m seeing is, “terrorist lunatics don’t kill people, the people that allow them access to guns do”

COV

Anybody see the iPlayer documentary on incels?

One of the guys would pose as a male model on dating apps, arrange a meeting with women and either ‘stand them up’ by sitting near them and filming them disheartened or turn up in a mask and take the piss out of them. He’d then upload it all online for them to laugh about.

The whole community is about performative misogyny. It’s pretty clearly gone from an idea to small acts and now more violent acts that are designed to intimidate and suppress women.

Ducking cunts should be classified as terrorises and have their internet access cut off. Maybe then they’d get down the gym and meet real women.

I hadn’t heard of incels but kept seeing the word mentioned, so I did watch that and also read about these people, these are a very dangerous & scary group. I don’t know how ‘on the radar’ they are but they need to be, there could easily be more.

clint van damme

I hadn’t heard of incels but kept seeing the word mentioned, so I did watch that and also read about these people, these are a very dangerous & scary group. I don’t know how ‘on the radar’ they are but they need to be, there could easily be more.

Had heard of them and knew about the Elliot Rodger attack but wasn't aware of the other attacks until today nor that part of the black pill philosophy is to encourage mass murder, obviously there's going to be a massive light shone on them in this country now.

Wonder how many there are in the UK?

Users who are viewing this thread