Official January transfer window for CCFC (1 Viewer)

oakey

NCFC probably offered cash up front and CCFC decided to grab it. Undisclosed always means buttons IMO.

Liquid Gold

This has to be up there with the season we were relegated from the chanpionship as the worst January business.

Pete in Portugal

My fear is its been done under Mowbray's nose

Yes I'm concerned about TM's reaction too. He went public with his opinion that Maddison should not be sold and now it's happened, he's not exactly going to be best pleased. Unless perhaps he's been promised money from the deal to spend next summer and that's unlikely with SISU if their past performance is anything to go by.

shmmeee

If it's £2m then frankly I'm back on the Sisu Out bandwagon. That's a fucking joke, would be better off keeping him and seeing if we can bump up his value with experience.

Fucking £2m.

Moff

If it's £2m then frankly I'm back on the Sisu Out bandwagon. That's a fucking joke, would be better off keeping him and seeing if we can bump up his value with experience.

Fucking £2m.

Why 2million, if as Sky are reporting we rejected 7 million from Spurs earlier today?

shmmeee

Deal WORTH £2m as well the Telegraph are saying! That could be fuck all and 2p per England game for all we know.

Mother fucking cunts.

MatthewWallis

The only person I'm annoyed at about this whole thing, is myself for believing that the club/SISU had started to change

Gazolba

Why 2million, if as Sky are reporting we rejected 7 million from Spurs earlier today?

We never rejected $7m, we said we wanted $7m.

skyblue_rich

Hmm so Sisu have 2 million up front, with a court case that if they don't win means they have no chance on any return of their investment... Taking the money and running

AFCCOVENTRY

Bloody Mogga has been given no cash to buy some attackers but fucking Chris Anderson our beloved vice-chairman says it will be handy for the summer!

What a twat.

shmmeee

Surely can't be £2m. Not with Liverpool, Tottenham and others sniffing around. Why would you?

It's Joy's ultimate revenge.

Bring us back. Get us to the top of the league. Promote one of the most talented kids we've ever seen with rumours of big money moves to top teams. Then pull the carpet out, only allow loans in, sell the kid for peanuts, piss off the manager, watch team slide down league, sustain yourself on salty tears of Cov fans, set fire to Ricoh on the way out.

chiefdave

Sky sports just said we turned down 7M from Liverpool tonight.
Can't believe the BBC is right

Cant see how they would arrive at £2m if they were making it up. When everyone was taking £5m - 7m it would be an odd figure to pluck out of thin air.

shmmeee

"Could rise to £3.5m" is what's coming out now.

So, potential for fuck all instead of diddly squat.

Gazolba

Maybe TM had to agree to sell Maddison to get his two centre-backs, so the money is already spent on wages. After all, we did not offload anyone. And we just got in Lorentzen, Rose, Hunt, Ramage, Stephens and Cargill.

Last edited:

StevieM

Surely no body can be surprised by this, isn't this par for the course with SISU, remember Juke, Wilson sold on when we needed them most?
If it wasn't Maddison it would have been someone else, Fleck being most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread