Official January transfer window for CCFC (5 Viewers)

higgs

Gillingham could afford to turn down bids for their best player yet again we take the money instead of building a squad some bullshit and not a penny of it spent

chiefdave

Bloody Mogga has been given no cash to buy some attackers but fucking Chris Anderson our beloved vice-chairman says it will be handy for the summer!

What a twat.

So we'll have no Madders, Arma, Murphy or Fleck but we might be allowed to spend a few quid on someone. Can't be viewed as a 2 year project now, it'll be a major rebuild in the summer.

ccfc92

[h=3]Maddison: 'Delighted to sign for a club of the size of Norwich'[/h]Maddison said: “I’ve been working hard towards achieving this goal and I’m delighted to be signing for a club the size and stature of Norwich.
“They are a club moving in the right direction and I’m looking forward to progressing my career there after finishing this season at Coventry.”

AFCCOVENTRY

Maddison: “I’m delighted to be signing for a club the size and stature of Norwich." bit.ly/1P8RwxA #pusb

MatthewWallis

Makes you laugh. The owners have no desire to get out of this league, you've got teams like Walsall who want to get promotion and are who are rejecting bids for their best players and there is us 'reluctantly' accepting a joke of a transfer offer.

shmmeee

Maddison: 'Delighted to sign for a club of the size of Norwich'

Maddison said: “I’ve been working hard towards achieving this goal and I’m delighted to be signing for a club the size and stature of Norwich.
“They are a club moving in the right direction and I’m looking forward to progressing my career there after finishing this season at Coventry.”

He signed for a club the size of Norwich in November 2014.

Moff

Maddison: 'Delighted to sign for a club of the size of Norwich'

Maddison said: “I’ve been working hard towards achieving this goal and I’m delighted to be signing for a club the size and stature of Norwich.

Does he realise their direction is down?

chiefdave

Fuck me, lets hope the twats put resale add ons, or it really is fuck all.

They aren't that intelligent. Norwich will probably get relegated and Spurs or Liverpool will buy him for silly money after a bidding war.

robbiethemole

I’ve been working hard towards achieving this goal and I’m delighted to be signing for a club the size and stature of Norwich,” Maddison added, speaking to City’s website.
“They are a club
moving in
the right direction and I’m looking forward to progressing my career there after finishing this season at Coventry.”

does he even know WHERE the fucking shit hole is????

bad advice and bad business.
:blue:

fernandopartridge

[h=3]Maddison: 'Delighted to sign for a club of the size of Norwich'[/h]Maddison said: “I’ve been working hard towards achieving this goal and I’m delighted to be signing for a club the size and stature of Norwich.
I genuinely would prefer we don't loan him back.

Otis

Not going to react yet. Wait for the dust to settled see what's said in the morning and listen to CCFC's reasoning on this.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

skyblue025

Its just a throw away line for the media. Expect a similar message to the one Wilson gave when he leaves. Sounds like Norwich were the only team to make a concrete bid. We can still sign free transfers so maybe there is a striker lined up. Bit pissed off Cowley sent a message saying we arent done yet. Then it was one of our better players going out. Maybe Kyle Lafferty will arrive on loan next week.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I genuinely would prefer we don't loan him back.
I sort of feel the same at the moment but maybe just angry because he's gone, does feel like he's jumped ship at the first opportunity.

Alli done two full years and 90 appearances before leaving MK Dons, Maddison with his injuries has barely done 3 months.

StevieM

Norwich have signed Patrick Bamford on loan from Chelsea 40 odd goals at a higher level than Maddison has played at, still only 22, can't see him getting in the team ahead of him?

hill83

Am I allowed to say he looks like a prick with his headband even though his hair is too short for it and every single FIFA 2016 accessory on now?

shmmeee

£2m is "a level of revenue which will help the club grow in the future to build a successful squad beyond the rest of this season."

Sisu's ambition ladies and gentlemen.

That's only slightly more than we got for Bigi FFS. And he ended up back here!

ajsccfc

Norwich have signed Patrick Bamford on loan from Chelsea 40 odd goals at a higher level than Maddison has played at, still only 22, can't see him getting in the team ahead of him?

If Bamford's on loan they won't be there at the same time anyway.

Gazolba

I’ve been working hard towards achieving this goal and I’m delighted to be signing for a club the size and stature of Norwich,” Maddison added, speaking to City’s website.
“They are a club
moving in
the right direction and I’m looking forward to progressing my career there after finishing this season at Coventry.”

<snip>

That was probably written by his agent, not him.

robbiethemole

waiting to see what TM's reaction is to this fucking shitstorm, sounds like he was sold against his advice,if it were me I wouldn't be to fucking chuffed

Otis

Could it be we have arranged for Bigi to go back to free up another loan space for a striker?

We aren't legally bound by an agreement to keep him surely?

Just wondering if there is more in the pipeline than this. Otherwise it does seem odd.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

callumeast

I feel like SISU left it until the latest bid, which was Norwich, so that we couldn't spend the money, so they could use it on court cases.

Users who are viewing this thread