Official January transfer window for CCFC (4 Viewers)

st john

23:11 Key event [h=3]UPDATE: Developments expected![/h]So as we stand City have told us they are NOT finished for the evening amid strong rumours of James Maddison heading to Norwich City. Stay tuned for more as we are expecting developments any minute,

chiefdave

Probably all a wind up by the CT to drive traffic to their site. Every tweet they make links to their website for non existent news.

AFCCOVENTRY

Fuck off

TRANSFER NEWS | #ncfc sign [MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City midfielder James Maddison, subject to approval: norw.ch/Maddison

Otis

If this is all true, what is it going to do to Maddison's mindset?

One minute he's gone, the next he's still here.

Things like that can play on players' minds

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Would be typical of us to sell our best player when we have a chance of promotion. Stupid to do it at the last minute with no chance to replace.
TBF. Don't think we would have to bring anyone in to replace him,in fact in the short term we may improve without him.
with Maddison it's all about potential IF he's gone i hope we did good out of it.11.18pm & still nothing on sky

MatthewWallis

Wow. Really really stupid to let him go now. Utterly ridiculous. He's not out of contract in the summer so why not just wait, we could be in the championship next season and get even more money, can't use any money until the summer anyway. It really is 1 step forward 2 steps back with this club

skyblue1991

Wow. Really really stupid to let him go now. Utterly ridiculous. He's not out of contract in the summer so why not just wait, we could be in the championship next season and get even more money, can't use any money until the summer anyway. It really is 1 step forward 2 steps back with this club

Whats even more bizarre is Norwich could be in the Championship next season.

Moff

WTF.

I honestly expected him to go somewhere better. They are a strong tip for relegation, so that will put a dampner on the career path, if he starts in the Championship.

shmmeee

Such a weird move all round. We can't spend the cash. He could've held out for a better club. It wastes a loan space. Just weird all round.

Pezza

We have him till the summer and to be honest he hasn't exactly done much? ironically since he has come back to the team we haven't been as consistent. I'm happy to have him till the end of the season and I'm sure we have done well out of this financially. He is a young lad who is from Cov but has probably just been offer 5 times more a week and a chance to potentially plat in the prem. The only thing I will say is that I don't think Norwich will be in the premier league next season.

chiefdave

That is one of the most bizarre transfers I can remember the club ever making, and we've had some shockers. They could have had a proper bidding war in the summer between top teams with big money but they've offloaded him to Norwich to play in the Championship next season.

And of course they've conveniently done it when there's no time left to spend any of the money.

Users who are viewing this thread