Nuneaton Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Hobo

It shows just how much we need strikers, Tudgay always looked to try and hold the ball up and although Maddison was not far off and the trialist stayed quite forward. Second half wasn't the best with Thomas up front.

Would be good to see the potential first 11 playing rather than a mis match.

It is not about the first 11 at this stage, it is about the squad, which Mowbrey is still learning about. Running his eye over some of the youngsters without relegation hovering in the back of his mind.

Today was just a leg stretch in a slightly different environment from day to day training.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I was behind the goal and these kids were just to the side of me about 10 yards away there was one guy about mid 20's starting it all and acting the big I am and all the younger ones following. He needed kicking out and the ones goading the old steward just needed a good slapping they all went quiet when the 2 coppers walked aound in front of them. Absolute disgrace to the name of the Club and should be banned.

I can't believe no-one videoed these arseholes on their phone and uploaded it on here. Name and shame the twats!

Hobo

I wonder if some of these very loyal fans puffing their chests out at elderly stewards will be making the trip to places like Millwall and trapping off?

LB87ccfc

I wonder if some of these very loyal fans puffing their chests out at elderly stewards will be making the trip to places like Millwall and trapping off?

Not a chance. End of the day there was a couple of early twenties lads thinking they was something from blazing squad encouraging a bunch of 12-16 year olds.

Just singing songs that tonnes of other younger generation football fans around the country sing at times. Really nothing special and has certainly been thrown out of proportion By some on here.

No I don't condone some the songs sang that were on a certain vile taste at times but it's football not the Cinemas.

To answer your question no will they fuck go to places like millwall which for the record is nothing particular special now, when the majority ran for the hills when a few walsall gave em what they was after last season. I mean fucking walsall. Give me stength.

LJC_CCFC

Not a chance. End of the day there was a couple of early twenties lads thinking they was something from blazing squad encouraging a bunch of 12-16 year olds.

Just singing songs that tonnes of other younger generation football fans around the country sing at times. Really nothing special and has certainly been thrown out of proportion By some on here.

No I don't condone some the songs sang that were on a certain vile taste at times but it's football not the Cinemas.

To answer your question no will they fuck go to places like millwall which for the record is nothing particular special now, when the majority ran for the hills when a few walsall gave em what they was after last season. I mean fucking walsall. Give me stength.

Spoken like a true member of the Green Street Elite.

LB87ccfc

Showing my age I know but some of these Gobshite twats are just a turn off at football these days. At least back in the day the hooligan fraternity were a bit more upfront and braver !

None of them was hooligans of any sort in that group today.

Nuneaton just brings a few once a season wonders out dressed like their fav band the blazing squad.

LB87ccfc

Could do a feature piece: A day in the life of the notorious Walsall and Blazin Squad destroyer LB87ccfc

How wonderfully kind of you.

Il do a piece for you. The wonderful boring life talking shit and looking like a gimp LJC_CCFC.

Now as I was giving an opinion on facts after hearing from those who was there, I was not you tart, nuneaton just brings out some silly young lads but through the season you never see hardly any of them apart from local games.

All have a nice evening.

LJC_CCFC

Il do a piece for you. The wonderful boring life talking shit and looking like a gimp LJC_CCFC.

Now as I was giving an opinion on facts after hearing from those who was there, I was not you tart, nuneaton just brings out some silly young lads but through the season you never see hardly any of them apart from local games.

All have a nice evening.

LOL. No please tell me what you really think.

Nick

Administrator

All have a nice evening.
so you weren't there?

Nick

Administrator

lads in their twenties encouraging 12 year old boys, bit strange.

Yes, it isn't the cinema but there's no excuse, absolute embarrassment and I assume these are the "ultras".

LJC_CCFC

lads in their twenties encouraging 12 year old boys, bit strange.

Yes, it isn't the cinema but there's no excuse, absolute embarrassment and I assume these are the "ultras".

AKA the future servers of your pie on a match day.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
stupid little kids that wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in the West End.......... but we all start somewhere:facepalm:

They don't attend League games because they're all behind the counter at McDonalds on match days. Spotty-faced little fuckers!

LB87ccfc

so you weren't there?

I was not in the vicinity at the time the fan was attacked in walsall after his mates left him to get glassed after they gobbed off and legged it no.

I found out 10 mins later in the ground after the incident at the time Nick.

Silly young lads but every club has them lets be honest.

Nick

Administrator
I was not in the vicinity at the time the fan was attacked in walsall after his mates left him to get glassed after they gobbed off and legged it no.

I found out 10 mins later in the ground after the incident at the time Nick.

Silly young lads but every club has them lets be honest.

sorry I meant today.

One of them kicking off with the stewards was a middle aged bloke. I wouldn't say they were that young, the other one kicking off with the steward looked about 25 or so.

stupot07

sorry but those songs are unacceptable at the football, some people need to realise it's not the 1970's-1980's, football is a completely different place, and those that sang glorifying paedophilia and system sexual abuse are bang out of order. The "this is football" excuse doesn't wash any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stevefloyd

There was a young fattish lad in a red top and a ginger haired kid in a skyblue top kicking the fence and trying to pull the advertising board down...pure scum I wish I had taken a photo now

pusbccfc

It is a shame them youngsters piss about as they are at every game home and away and actually do make an effort to create an atmosphere. Okay, they often look embarrassing but I think if these lot stopped turning up there would be silence.

They will grow up one day..

Gint11

I was there today. Game wise we showed good play first half, Maddison and the trickiest linking up well, second half was flat. Good work out but clearly lacking up top and tried to walk it into the net, not enough shots. The behaviour was shocking. That group are normally in Block 15. Bunch of little dick heads giving it large when in numbers. Persistently climbing the boards to the point where the OAP steward wrongly lost his cool and starting aggressively pushing people back (can't really blame him) but that antagonised them. Idiots! Lads really need to grow up. 10 year behind me singing 'shagged your mum' Jesus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lurker

I agree Witt most comments re: game. Proves yesterday we desperately need a striker and a creative midfielder. Maddison does look a class act just needs to get rid of that hair piece. Looks silly

Otis

There was a young fattish lad in a red top and a ginger haired kid in a skyblue top kicking the fence and trying to pull the advertising board down...pure scum I wish I had taken a photo now
Why, what was it advertising?

Gint11

Why, what was it advertising?

I am sure you are cracking a joke here but it doesn't matter what the advertising was, it's just moronic behaviour. Egg heads cheering each other on, it's pathetic.

LB87ccfc

sorry but those songs are unacceptable at the football, some people need to realise it's not the 1970's-1980's, football is a completely different place, and those that sang glorifying paedophilia and system sexual abuse are bang out of order. The "this is football" excuse doesn't wash any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I get your point as I said I don't condone the songs or behaviour but at the end of the day mate unfortunately there are a lot worse being sang around the country on a weekly basis you only have to watch videos on youtube to understand that.

ID rather the younger generation sing songs than go back to the scene of the 70-80s i am sure we can both agree with that.

LB87ccfc

I agree Witt most comments re: game. Proves yesterday we desperately need a striker and a creative midfielder. Maddison does look a class act just needs to get rid of that hair piece. Looks silly

Needs to shoot more on site too a few times the shot was on but he tried the Barca pass instead. Shoot son stuff the senior players

LB87ccfc

sorry I meant today.

One of them kicking off with the stewards was a middle aged bloke. I wouldn't say they were that young, the other one kicking off with the steward looked about 25 or so.

I was there mate and was about 10 yards from the incident you talk about I go everywhere each week for years and can say I've never seen the older bloke but then the bigger younger lad giving verbal is usually as quiet as a mouse and I agree it was embarrassing.

Overall it was quite embarrassing I agree with you but as said before nuneaton seems to attract it as it's not far for them to travel too

sw88

Chief Commentator!

The hairpiece is an awful look. I'm probably not entitled to comment about hairstyle given my receeding hairline but really? Who's he trying to be? Same goes for Ben Stevenson who also thought it was a cool thing to do. Sort it out lads ;)

Hope to see less Tom Daley impressions from him this season too.

Gint11

The hairpiece is an awful look. I'm probably not entitled to comment about hairstyle given my receeding hairline but really? Who's he trying to be? Same goes for Ben Stevenson who also thought it was a cool thing to do. Sort it out lads ;)

Hope to see less Tom Daley impressions from him this season too.

Completely agree. Most league 1 teams we go to, if you roll out onto the pitch with pink boots and a hair band, your getting crunched first 10mins

hill83

A hairband increases your heading ability by 80%
Pink boots increase your stepover speed by 65%

Everybody should know this

The Lurker

I get your point as I said I don't condone the songs or behaviour but at the end of the day mate unfortunately there are a lot worse being sang around the country on a weekly basis you only have to watch videos on youtube to understand that.

ID rather the younger generation sing songs than go back to the scene of the 70-80s i am sure we can both agree with that.

Football scene now is cringeworthy. 90% of the new breed of " lads" are in It for the notoriety. Look at twitter full of cringe photos of mobs with fake SI on. If it ever came ontop. They would be first on their toes

robbiethemole

all on CT fans gallery

photo 1 bloke on the left, next to the kid with his arm in the air, ringleader...also ginger kid in front of the flag and his mate with the dark cap.

photo 5 fat lad on the fence also abusing stewards

photo 7 guy in green jacket in the centre, also kicked out later

photo 17 gotcha, leader of the scum

photo 20 on your way out

the Club should find out who they are and have a word.

Nick

Administrator
all on CT fans gallery

photo 1 bloke on the left, next to the kid with his arm in the air, ringleader...also ginger kid in front of the flag and his mate with the dark cap.

photo 5 fat lad on the fence also abusing stewards

photo 7 guy in green jacket in the centre, also kicked out later

photo 17 gotcha, leader of the scum

photo 20 on your way out

the Club should find out who they are and have a word.
Can you post them up?

Users who are viewing this thread