Nuneaton Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

We believe that the player who has been introduced for the second half is Roussel Ngankam.
The 21-year-old Cameroonian winger/forward last played for FC Botosani in the Romanian first division.
He was recently on trial with German side SV Wehen Wiesbaden. More to follow.

'Nicked from the CET report'

Sky Blue Harry H

9k=
Roussel !!!

chiefdave

Thomas has been taken off after a clash of heads, quite a long stoppage by the sounds of it so hopefully nothing to serious. Didn't he have a few weeks out with concussion a couple of seasons ago?

armybike

#MowbrayOut

mark82

Just seen this on CET site:

City fans have started singing a Danny Swanson song, nice encouragement for the come-back kid. Second half about to kick-off.

Please tell me it was Disco Danny Swanson.

stupot07

starting on a steward, while hiding behind their mate.

Cringing at some

I'm still livid with some of our fans behaviour today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

FRY-CCFC

Lameiras looked better than the other trialist. Otherwise was a very boring typical preseason game. Charles-Cook looked very good imo

stupot07

Just seen this on CET site:

City fans have started singing a Danny Swanson song, nice encouragement for the come-back kid. Second half about to kick-off.

Please tell me it was Disco Danny Swanson.

No it's ohhhhhhh Danny Swanson ewe ah, I want to know o o o o if you score a goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Lameiras looked better than the other trialist. Otherwise was a very boring typical preseason game. Charles-Cook looked very good imo

Agreed, he showed some excellent handling and good shot stopping.

Users who are viewing this thread