Nuneaton Match Thread (2 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

I'm not really, but the fact I think it was you who was posting on here about "West End Fanatics" and are now going to address with one of them and felt like you had to protect the "kids".

Exactly what it seems like.

No Nick you're putting two and two together and coming up with six.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Is it? Really? You should really have had a listen to some of the songs the "West End Fanatics" were singing and some of the behaviour coming from that area (I am not saying it was all you, not my any means).

Right because calling me a ring leader makes it sound like it...

Nick

Administrator
West end fanatics? If they tried doing that to a steward at HR for no reason at all and sing abusive disgusting songs to him they would get a good kick in by our own fans for showing disrespect to someone doing their job

But the law says you can't hit people and the stewards can't do anything back remember....

Nick

Administrator
Right because calling me a ring leader makes it sound like it...

I haven't said you are a ring leader.

It is you who said you are addressing things and looking into things that happened and were protecting some little gob shites? It is you making that out not me.

torchomatic

Typical Nick that though to be fair. The rest of us would come up with five.

No Nick you're putting two and two together and coming up with six.

RoboCCFC90

Typical Nick that though to be fair. The rest of us would come up with five.

You haven't lost a sense of humour then Torchy

skybluedan

14 or 15 year olds no what they are doing and in the eyes of the law might be kids but let's be fair here if your at a game shouting peado to people with a load of other feral tramps you old enough for a slap and I would have no qualms about sticking the head any little fuck that age ,
i nearly got done last year here in jersey I was walking down the road in town and a 16 year old boy jumped out of a shop doorway to try and scare me in front of his little mates and girls well my reaction was to punch which I did and knocked said boy unconscious, police came and said basically should not go round showing off mate trying to scare folk ,oh I did laugh as I walked away

Samo

It is you who said you are addressing things and looking into things that happened? It is you making that out not me.

Yep. He must be the Top Boy. :(

torchomatic

I have to agree. The majority of fans wanted to go and watch their team play yesterday, then you get these little boys spoiling it for everyone with their gangsta behaviour. That old bloke who was the steward went there yesterday because that was his job. He shouldn't have to put up with twats like that. Shame the police weren't' still around; I have a feeling they wouldn't have been so 'ard then.

A disgrace to our club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

It is you who said you are addressing things and looking into things that happened? It is you making that out not me.

There is a comment on the thread or as admin have you not addressed the concern I messaged you privately? Okay so by addressing it that means I am going to smack people around? No it means I am going to do what's right

Nick

Administrator
14 or 15 year olds no what they are doing and in the eyes of the law might be kids but let's be fair here if your at a game shouting peado to people with a load of other feral tramps you old enough for a slap and I would have no qualms about sticking the head any little fuck that age ,
i nearly got done last year here in jersey I was walking down the road in town and a 16 year old boy jumped out of a shop doorway to try and scare me in front of his little mates and girls well my reaction was to punch which I did and knocked said boy unconscious, police came and said basically should not go round showing off mate trying to scare folk ,oh I did laugh as I walked away

Yes but it is the youth of today isn't it. As demonstrated they know the law so they know that the law states the stewards can't touch them which obviously means it is OK to be utter pricks to them because they "can't" do anything or say anything back. The same as when you see young kids starting on bouncers in clubs because they "can't" do anything back without breaking the law.

Samo

There is a comment on the thread or as admin have you not addressed the concern I messaged you privately? Okay so by addressing it that means I am going to smack people around? No it means I am going to do what's right

Will they be sleeping with the fishes?

Nick

Administrator

Where have I said you are going to smack people around?

I am not sure it is me adding things up wrong.

I have replied to your PM.

RoboCCFC90

So I've gone from ring leader to Mafia leader in 30 comments

Grendel

The thread is embarrassing.

The club should issue an apology on behalf of the so called fans and then ban them for a few games and make an example of them.

Such behaviour should not be tolerated.

RoboCCFC90

Where have I said you are going to smack people around?

I am not sure it is me adding things up wrong.

I have replied to your PM.

That's what you're insinuating Nick, don't lie.

Thank you, I have got the video taken off for Instagram for all offended.

For those who were offended by my actions I apologise, I did what I felt was right based on what I saw.

Nick

Administrator
No, I am not trying to insinuate you are going to smack anybody. Just that you see yourself and are obviously seen a some sort of leader by these dickheads as you are feel like you need to protect them, address them and have a word with them about their behaviour.

Maybe if you had "addressed" them at the game rather than kicking off at the steward (I understand, you didn't see anything they did you were watching the game) then it would have been resolved there and then.

I understand you just did what you thought was right, if I ever see a group of chavs having a go at an old bloke I will be sure to run in and stick the nut on the old bloke.

I am not sure the right word is offended, was just a bit cringeworthy and has definitely put me off taking kids to away games.

Samo

So I've gone from ring leader to Mafia leader in 30 comments

Robo, you are suggesting that you have the power and authority to sort out any such problem, it's a bit cringy to be honest.

torchomatic

The best line in a film EVER, well, apart from another which I'll also put here, was in an old black and white gangster film from the forties, it was on TCM or something and the film was full of those kind of phrases. Anyway, they had this bloke on a roof who'd been grassing to the feds and they were asking him to confess and he was giving it all the "I ain't done nothin' Johnny, I wouldn't tell on ya", and Johnny didn't believe him see (they said the word see a lot at the end of every sentence) and he pushed him off the roof and said "he can sing like a canary let's see if he can fly like one". He couldn't.

Second best line in a film is from The Three Amigos.

Her: I was thinking later, you could kiss me on the veranda
Him: no, the lips will be fine.

RoboCCFC90

Robo, you are suggesting that you have the power and authority to sort out any such problem, it's a bit cringy to be honest.

Only on the sense that people listen to me, nothing more, anyhow I've said my piece so you can all go back to slagging me off behind my back..

Nick

Administrator

Exactly, hence the picture of that fella from Football Factory...

The whole thing was a bit cringeworthy. Some of the songs were embarrassing, from grown men as well.

Nick

Administrator
Only on the sense that people listen to me, nothing more.

book2.jpg

So surely if you wanted to do what was right and they listen to you, you should have really gone and had a word with the steward to see what the issue was then had a word with the little rats at the front kicking off and causing the trouble? Rather than steaming in and kicking off to be their hero when you had just been watching the game.

Samo

The best line in a film EVER, well, apart from another which I'll also put here, was in an old black and white gangster film from the forties, it was on TCM or something and the film was full of those kind of phrases. Anyway, they had this bloke on a roof who'd been grassing to the feds and they were asking him to confess and he was giving it all the "I ain't done nothin' Johnny, I wouldn't tell on ya", and Johnny didn't believe him see (they said the word see a lot at the end of every sentence) and he pushed him off the roof and said "he can sing like a canary let's see if he can fly like one". He couldn't.

Second best line in a film is from The Three Amigos.

Her: I was thinking later, you could kiss me on the veranda
Him: no, the lips will be fine.

There are some superb lines in 'Withnail & I'
Anyone know it?

Samo

Yeah, ever done the drinking game whilst watching it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Not a game but got hammered watching it many times.

Nick

Administrator
BREAKING NEWS: WEF can proudly announce that we have formed a partnership with MLS side NYCFC ultra group @hooligansnycfc and their sister group @empire_state_ultras_nycfc !!! This is a very proud day for us here at[ #WEF and a positive move for the group!

giphy.gif

RoboCCFC90

book2.jpg

So surely if you wanted to do what was right and they listen to you, you should have really gone and had a word with the steward to see what the issue was then had a word with the little rats at the front kicking off and causing the trouble? Rather than steaming in and kicking off to be their hero when you had just been watching the game.

I'm not explaining myself to you Nick, I've tried to put my views across to you, I've put my apology for you to see, I will discuss this with the Club as I don't think some of the actions seen were right also from my view.

But your mockery and suggestions are shameful, it's like trying to start a fire with sticks, then some decide to start it with gasoline..

Nick

Administrator
What have I said that is shameful? I'd probably go back and look at your posts and some of the actions of "West End Fanatics" to actually see shameful.

Fair play to you for coming on and saying it was you and apologising though. (not that it is really any people on here that are owed an apology)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Who and what are the "West End Fanatics"?

oakey

:slap:For film fans the reference to canaries singing and flying was mobster Lee J Cobb in
On the waterfront 1954 with Marlon Brando

torchomatic

Thanks Oakey. My memory isn't what it was.

:slap:For film fans the reference to canaries singing and flying was mobster Lee J Cobb in
On the waterfront 1954 with Marlon Brando

oakey

Spare a thought for the teachers who have to spend hours in a classroom with kids like these with no back up and "you can't touch me, speak to me like that, I won't come to your detention, my dad will batter you" etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread