Nuneaton Match Thread (8 Viewers)

stupot07

it's a guy called ruben lameiras i think - was at spurs

Yeah it's definitely him.

r_lameiras.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

chiefdave

it's a guy called ruben lameiras i think - was at spurs

just googled him and it looks like it could be. someone on twitter is saying the trialist is wearing the same boots Lameiras wears.

Attachments

• Ruben+Lameiras+2lUKjKyPKU5m.jpg
    Ruben+Lameiras+2lUKjKyPKU5m.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 38

LJC_CCFC

Passed the ball well enough and created a couple of chances. Looks like TM is favouring the 4-2-3-1, but could switch it up second half. Not going to read too much into a friendly regardless.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Only been with the Swedish club since March 2015 after failing to make an impact at Spurs since signing in 2011

"Tottenham Hotspur have confirmed youngster Ruben Lameiras will leave the club to join Atvidabergs in Sweden.

Lameiras, a Portuguese attacking midfielder, was snapped up by the north London club in 2011 but has failed to make a telling impact at the club."

LJC_CCFC

Called the first half trialist wrong admittedly, but Edwere Ofere (5 in 10 last season) is without a club after leaving Inverness (possible Scotland MacFarlane link)

chiefdave

Second-half XI: Charles-Cook, Dev. Kelly-Evans, Harries, Ricketts, Stokes, B Trialist, C.Thomas, Vincelot, Lawton, Swanson, G.Thomas. #PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread