now another 150 for sale (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can get seats as they come up using selection.
Just had to log out as I has 2 disabled spaces in my pay now and couldn't delete them.

Should have bought them for the fella on here!

Sky

Still nothing appearing in my basket after it saying there were 6 tickets in the standard zone and I pressed buy 1..

Kingokings204

Whats their beef? They waited until the last day?

Doubt most of them waited til the last day. Probably been told Monday then online then Wednesday then online. Seems to be badly organized but with a massive rush and demand there was always going to be problems sadly. Got to take the rough with the smooth.

Evans1883

Somebody has just said they went to the club shop and they sold them tickets , said around 2000 available , queue of 30odd people up there , do not know how legitimate this is

Sky Blue Dal

Still nothing appearing in my basket after it saying there were 6 tickets in the standard zone and I pressed buy 1..

Same here!!

Bollocks give up .. not worth losing my job over it.

Suppose its watching on Sky sports for me.

Rich

I'm able to select the tickets but when I go to the checkout page my basket is empty. This is in chrome just trying Internet explorer currently no. 300 odd in the queue.

Sky

I'm able to select the tickets but when I go to the checkout page my basket is empty. This is in chrome just trying Internet explorer currently no. 300 odd in the queue.

same here, think it means there gone mate, im looking around the stadium view and the only ones that are available are the disabled seats

Leamington Pete

Think we're going to start hearing stories of people with tickets lost in the post or who thought they'd bought them online when it didn't actually go through. Bound to be a few sent out to the wrong people too. Need a good inquest after this has all died down.

The Lurker

i can see there being plenty of fans who have been allocated the same seats. Find odd when they say sold out then 150 are available then we see more then 150 were released. doesn't make sense

Nick

Administrator
i can see there being plenty of fans who have been allocated the same seats. Find odd when they say sold out then 150 are available then we see more then 150 were released. doesn't make sense

Yes it does, because they sold all that were available at that time, then more became available for various reasons so they went on sale.

Sky

must be all gone now, haven't heard anyone say they've been able to buy one in the last hour or so

AFCCOVENTRY

Easiest thing is to walk up to the Ricoh and buy tickets in the away end. Gills are only allowed to buy tickets on walk up to the Ricoh. Doubt there will be many of them.

Rich

I can get it by the look of it, but I don't fancy going on my own tbh.

Sky Blue Dal

Whats their beef? They waited until the last day?

As I work away from Coventry, I was relying on there website. There was never clear instruction on what and when the tickets were on sale. As soon as I know they sold out.

You know it and I know it .. this has been a shambles. This does happen but the club really need to re-assess it's Ticket sales process.

I have not waited last mintute, I tried booking online this week when general tickets were available that was an impossibility when you are working and can't spend hours messing with there online system. On Wednesday, sent my brother in-law to get me the tickets same with him, Had a friend on the case, no Joy there and Finally today still had online problems where I managed to choose my tickets but they were not showing in the basket. Another bug in there IT system.

So please clarify how I and maybe many other's like me have left this last minute when I/we have been trying since the initial release of general tickets.

Sky Blue Dal

I can get it by the look of it, but I don't fancy going on my own tbh.

I tried... you add your tickets but the next step you see jack all in the basket.

There online system to be frank is not fit for purpose. Been trying all week whilst working and without getting sacked but no joy.

Given up now as I have used up too much of my time.

Last edited:

swisstony

Is anybody actually in a queue at Gallagher??
Are they still selling ??
And I don't mean Argos for the comedians on here !!
Thanks

Rich

just kept trying to select a ticket at random and it kept giving me that one. Let it go though cause i'm not going on my own. Keep trying guys new ones keep popping up but there's obviously lots of people trying to grab them.

Users who are viewing this thread