now another 150 for sale (2 Viewers)

skybluesam66

not sure how they are doing this - but keep releasing more and more

Ashdown

2 blokes for every seat, I can see it now !
In truth I think they've just discovered that the system has been playing silly buggers and seats are now showing as available.

PVA

Pretty sure they didn't release all the unclaimed ST Tickets and have ballsed up, and are now releasing them in batches through the day to make it look like they're working so hard to free up all these extra seats.

Well, that’s’ my cynical view anyway.

Ashdown

As long as they are sold and people can get hold of them before the match starts, that's all that matters now.

mrtrench

Any spares will be on there, they will sell anything they possibly can.

You don't subscribe to the theory mentioned in another thread then, that SISU is deliberately withholding tickets so that the stadium appears empty on TV? I *try* to post humorous one-liners but couldn't have come up with that one.

Sky

you see the number going down in the html every time it refreshes? i wonder if when it gets to 0 its your turn

theferret

I said earlier that the 0630 sale didn't happen and 'additional' seats would be made available later on

Right I was

Yep. To all of us online this morning it was obvious that no tickets had been released. At least they're being released now, but no consolation to those who got up at 6am and then had to go to work.

Noggin

2 wheel chair spaces and carer in block 23

ive been trying for a couple of hours to buy them, but it keeps getting messed up and now its saying I have no allacation left, nothing in my basket, the problem seems to be even though you have 10 mins to buy it locks the tickets for much longer.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh :eek:

Just been thrown out.

sh:censored:it

italiahorse

Well I'd grab one if I could get in. Been in a queue since 10.15

You must be doing something wrong.
I've just gone in and have them in my basket for 10 minutes.
Use Chrome select stadium view, select block 10 and there is still one there.
I will release 2 in 2 minutes. I have a friends and family disabled so perhaps that helps.

Sky

anyone else get the problem where you choose quick seat and it gives you an option to proceed to checkout but with nothing in your basket =/?

Nick

Administrator
I just opened up the queue thing and it took me to the page within about 5 minutes.

Press Quick Seats

Can't remember my login to go any further!

McLovin87

anyone else get the problem where you choose quick seat and it gives you an option to proceed to checkout but with nothing in your basket =/?

This happened to me I went back then was able to add 2 tickets into the basket.

mattylad

you have to wait for the basket to populate in the top right hand side before you move on...if it hasn't you wont carry any tickets forward to the check out.

Users who are viewing this thread