Match Thread Nottingham Forest (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Can anyone honestly see us staying up? I can’t see where enough wins come from. We don’t score goals and we can’t keep clean sheets.

Stupid thing was. if we'd taken a point, we'd have all been on here saying we'll stay up if we carry on based on that second half performance. One kamikaze pass and it all turns!

CanuckSkyBlue

People jumping on mcfadz here. He was put into that position. Yes it's bloody clumsy but ffs no one expected that shocker of a pass.

Fucking assist of the season from max, split both teams in two
He’s not champ level bud, we can swing it which ever way we want.

Nick

Administrator
1st was offside. Sow scooped it through and the ref though it came of a defender Which it didn't on replay. Not enough contact for Taylor to legit go down for the pen so cheated there. Gutted.

Rose played him on for their goal.

Grendel

1st was offside. Sow scooped it through and the ref though it came of a defender Which it didn't on replay. Not enough contact for Taylor to legit go down for the pen so cheated there. Gutted.

Rose played him on and even Linnell admits it’s a pen

Woodster

I can't see him scoring from that angle, there was no need to lay a hand on him.

Marosi should have come out quicker.

Ostigard should have cleaned him out on half way.

Even ignoring the suicidal pass it was still so preventable
Ostigard was already on a yellow bet that played on his mind

Brighton Sky Blue

I can't see him scoring from that angle, there was no need to lay a hand on him.

Marosi should have come out quicker.

Ostigard should have cleaned him out on half way.

Even ignoring the suicidal pass it was still so preventable

McF got caught out of position because of the twat up front booting it back towards his own goal

fernandopartridge

His point was rather than piling in and giving away the penalty allow the shot and see what the keeper can do?

Can’t say I agree but it’s obvious what he is saying.
It's a weird one, go against all your defensive instincts to let the opposition have a free shot

Grendel

Bit of a hammer blow and the pubs are shut

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Fans on twitter blaming fadz, the biamou cult is strong... He cost us there and fadz is taking the flack... Mental
To be fair, the thing started with Biamou - but McFadzean is experienced enough to know not to make that decision - horrendous push. Taylor was going nowhere.

Equal blame for me there

Brighton Sky Blue

We are definitely good enough to stay up, with 30 seconds before the end, we would have all been applauding what an amazing second half that was.
So down after that, it’s a sickener but it does show we can compete at this level.

If it ends 1-1 we still dropped 2 points, now we've dropped 3 and plunged ourselves right into trouble

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Read all this and just saw the decision. Don’t think it’s as bad as some are making out. Think it’s emotion getting the better of you. If we had the exact situation I’d be expecting a pen all day long. Absolutely shocking from Biamou, so naive from a player with so much experience in McFadzean, take the chance on him missing, harder to score than a pen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Really hard to take that one, I have feeling it will come back to haunt us at the end of the season as im sure they will be down there with us.

Credit to the players for their second half performance bar the last 20 seconds. Thought they were fantastic and a lot of positives to take from the game. I hope the young squad isn't set back by this too much and they can go on and prove they deserve to be at this level.

#PUSB

Evo1883

To be fair, the thing started with Biamou - but McFadzean is experienced enough to know not to make that decision - horrendous push. Taylor was going nowhere.

Equal blame for me there

With all due respect, that's absolute bollocks. You can't put it on a defender who has been forced into a shite position because of a senseless pass... It's like blaming your mate for crashing a car you were driving because you took your hands off the wheel and they didn't grab the wheel and swerve away from the tree in time... It's on biamou that

Users who are viewing this thread