Match Thread Nottingham Forest (2 Viewers)

Cov kid 55

Someone was questioning the purchase of Walker, I actually think he looked decent during the short time he was on. More mobile than Godden, more pace. He’s not had a chance yet for us to determine his ability to score from chances. I was gutted at the end, but have now calmed down. We played well and need to keep the faith. I think we will be better than enough teams in this league to survive, and although we are all very disappointed, the players will be gutted, none more so than Biamou and McFadzean. We showed naivety in not just running the clock down with that throw in 30 seconds from time, and need to learn from that. Let’s cut them some slack and move onto the next game.

the rumpo kid

Last seven pages of forest Mach thread , how they robbed us , can't believe it, dick Turpin wore a mask, call the police there's been a robbery , unbelievable, what a dive , never a pen , got to feel for cov but fuck um , !

lifeskyblue

He touched ball a couple times. Didn’t do anything wrong...didn’t do anything special. Can’t tell after that couple minutes Jack all good or bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matesx

Last seven pages of forest Mach thread , how they robbed us , can't believe it, dick Turpin wore a mask, call the police there's been a robbery , unbelievable, what a dive , never a pen , got to feel for cov but fuck um , !

And still get 3 points and we get feck all.

Our own doing, feeble first half, not taking 2nd half chances, Max having a brain fart.

We have to suck it up and learn....fast.

Frostie

Someone was questioning the purchase of Walker, I actually think he looked decent during the short time he was on. More mobile than Godden, more pace. He’s not had a chance yet for us to determine his ability to score from chances. I was gutted at the end, but have now calmed down. We played well and need to keep the faith. I think we will be better than enough teams in this league to survive, and although we are all very disappointed, the players will be gutted, none more so than Biamou and McFadzean. We showed naivety in not just running the clock down with that throw in 30 seconds from time, and need to learn from that. Let’s cut them some slack and move onto the next game.

Agreed on Walker. Thought he looked ok, just lacking sharpness. His added mobility helped stretch them.

cc84cov

Conceding too many I can’t believe how worried I am about this defence the one department I thought we was solid

Lord_Nampil

Our performance second half was excellent, however the game management with like a minute to go wasn't..... we need to learn when a points not a bad result.... 2 goals conceded tonight where we have gifted goals, need to cut them out!!

Cov kid 55

Our performance second half was excellent, however the game management with like a minute to go wasn't..... we need to learn when a points not a bad result.... 2 goals conceded tonight where we have gifted goals, need to cut them out!!
Absolutely - don’t know why Robins wasn’t telling Dacosta to run the clock down. The throw was right in front of him and I was shouting at the telly to take time with the throw.

cc84cov

Absolutely - don’t know why Robins wasn’t telling Dacosta to run the clock down. The throw was right in front of him and I was shouting at the telly to take time with the throw.
He had just come on first appearance of the season Robins was telling him to settle

PVA

Just watched the penalty incident back and it really is a catalogue of errors and so preventable.

Dreadful pass from Biamou
Ostigard should have cleaned him out
Taylor had nowhere to go, no need for Fadz to touch him
Marosi totally rooted to his line, should have come out.

So frustrating. Up until the penalty we were excellent in that second half

stupot07

Just watched the penalty incident back and it really is a catalogue of errors and so preventable.

Dreadful pass from Biamou
Ostigard should have cleaned him out
Taylor had nowhere to go, no need for Fadz to touch him
Marosi totally rooted to his line, should have come out.

So frustrating. Up until the penalty we were excellent in that second half

Yeah dreadful pass from Biamou, but they still had so much do from there. Poor defending around. McFadzean has must have given 6-7 pens away since he joined us.

Wycombe now just 1 point behind us.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

He touched ball a couple times. Didn’t do anything wrong...didn’t do anything special. Can’t tell after that couple minutes Jack all good or bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, his first touch on the ball was quite impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

fernandopartridge

Seeing the incident again I have to say the pass from Biamou looks even worse as does the foul from McFadz. Marosi doesn't come out of it well, he maybe could have come out to close the angle.
aa6bb32c778cc7778f2fff42b77227fa.jpg

larry_david

I love mcfadz. He is clumsy though. In real time I was fearing the worst and then he caught up to him, nudged him wide and I thought we were OK but then he just goes too far. Lyle Taylor knew it was coming, he was waiting for it cuz he'd fucked up. That's what's so bad

ccfcway

Seeing the incident again I have to say the pass from Biamou looks even worse as does the foul from McFadz. Marosi doesn't come out of it well, he maybe could have come out to close the angle.

clearly a poor pass from Biamou, but people making out his pass resulted in an open goal, there was an awful lot to do after that

CanuckSkyBlue

As a CB in my past, I can tell you that McFadz positioning is off there and the striker is just about to put a decent part of his body in front of him.

Shame Biamou can’t do that

fernandopartridge

As a CB in my past, I can tell you that McFadz positioning is off there and the striker is just about to put a decent size of his body in his way.

GK not sure either way
McFadz had tracked him well but then strangely committed with that push, he changed the angle of his run for some reason. Rose had also made up a lot of ground, he's out of shot but potentially on the cover if Marosi had come off his line. Such a disappointing goal but it all stems from Biamou who left us two on two at the back with a big gap between defenders.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Haven’t read since the start so can only imagine the meltdowns. Thought we deserved at least a point. Chins up. They’ve some good players, we didn’t once look overawed, should’ve won (maybe) second half, and even their fans are saying they were lucky to win.

Refuse to get despondent over that, great, ok good performance. Disappointing result. We’ll be fine this season.

cc84cov

Haven’t read since the start so can only imagine the meltdowns. Thought we deserved at least a point. Chins up. They’ve some good players, we didn’t once look overawed, should’ve won (maybe) second half, and even their fans are saying they were lucky to win.

Refuse to get despondent over that, great, ok good performance. Disappointing result. We’ll be fine this season.
We should of won

larry_david

Don't understand the digging at meltdowns. If you travel to tthat game today and that happens the atmosphere is ffoul, every fucker is ranting and rightly so. You don't get some nerd in the corner mocking everyone for ranting so why do it on here

CanuckSkyBlue

McFadz had tracked him well but then strangely committed with that push, he changed the angle of his run for some reason. Rose had also made up a lot of ground, he's out of shot but potentially on the cover if Marosi had come off his line. Such a disappointing goal but it all stems from Biamou who left us two on two at the back with a big gap between defenders.
Maybe ran out of steam, yeah your right Biamou shouldn’t be losing it there

Users who are viewing this thread