Match Thread Nottingham Forest (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

You can’t blame Fadz for that. They pass from Max was suicidal and there wasn’t much else the c

Doubt he will be finished. Godden is injured now. So Max and Walker will start the next game.
If Godden is injured I reckon it will be Walker and O’Hare perhaps talk about that later.
Apart from that pass and although Max played in the main okay second half he missed atleast a hat-trick of chances at this level that ain’t good enough.

mark82

If we were better we'd have scored any number of the chances at 1-1. If Godden is out for an extended spell that's just the icing on the cake

There's obviously a difference between playing well and taking our chances. We were unlucky.

We play the ball back far too much. Biamou copped it this time but we've seen passes back like that far too often.

covcity4life

Had we drawn today that would be 2 unbeaten and a likely loss Saturday not end of world

Now itnwill just compound shit going into into break

Max why would you go backwards there. Why

CanuckSkyBlue

The Biamou pass wasn't an anomaly, it happened because he's not at this level from a football perspective. Every time he got the ball anywhere not in the 18 yard box he completely shit himself and had no idea what to do with it, would hold onto it for way too long and then lose it. Most of the time it just resulted in him get tackled or passing it out of play but that sort of horror pass was on the cards all night from him.
Thank god I’m not the only one, didn’t think the pass was coming but he didn’t look the part all night for me

OldBedrocker

We are definitely good enough to stay up, with 30 seconds before the end, we would have all been applauding what an amazing second half that was.
So down after that, it’s a sickener but it does show we can compete at this level.
Problem is we not taking our chances when on top and are giving away stupid goals every game. If we don’t stamp it out soon it is going to cost us our place in this division

Brighton Sky Blue

There's obviously a difference between playing well and taking our chances. We were unlucky.

We play the ball back far too much. Biamou copped it this time but we've seen passes back like that far too often.

Whatever, I'm too pissed off to think rationally. Got a full day of lessons tomorrow, everything else is getting shut and that pile of wank to top it all off.

Brighton Sky Blue

Some of these posts must be written by kids and it’s well past your bed time. Calling players cunts and such like is just embarrassing. We were unlucky today and the team played well. Onwards

Yes onwards to another away reverse but at least the lads played well

Briles

Rose played him on and even Linnell admits it’s a pen

Not a pen. Taylor went over with minimal contact therefore deceived the ref

CanuckSkyBlue

Had we drawn today that would be 2 unbeaten and a likely loss Saturday not end of world

Now itnwill just compound shit going into into break

Max why would you go backwards there. Why
Had it been a draw everyone on here would be happy but dissatisfied that we couldn’t win.

even as a Cov fan I couldn’t comprehend what was about to happen

Sky Blue Pete

The Biamou pass wasn't an anomaly, it happened because he's not at this level from a football perspective. Every time he got the ball anywhere not in the 18 yard box he completely shit himself and had no idea what to do with it, would hold onto it for way too long and then lose it. Most of the time it just resulted in him get tackled or passing it out of play but that sort of horror pass was on the cards all night from him.
What a load of shit!!! It was a suicidal and unnecessary pass he fucked up but he hit the inside of the post and played his part in the second half we totally dominated

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Right gonna rant here. Should probably be in the Things That Annoy You Thread.

Missus has booked a hotel for us tonight to get away from living with my parents for a night. No worries I thought, get some sex, I’ll miss a City game for that.

Now she’s text me to say she’s tired and feeling ill but can we still have a “nice night away because we won’t get another chance for a while”. So now I’m sat in a hotel, probably checking here for match updates (my Dad is still using my login for iFollow), and no sex. Worst of all worlds.

We’d better win tonight.

You're having a shit one tonight aren't you?

However, is your missus available to play at the weekend? It might be the best chance we've got of keeping a clean sheet.

SeaSeeEffCee

What a load of shit!!! It was a suicidal and unnecessary pass he fucked up but he hit the inside of the post and played his part in the second half we totally dominated
Him hitting the post and him looking miles off it whenever he had the ball in midfield are completely unrelated.

stupot07

Another 2 goals conceded. We will struggle to stay up if we continue to leak 2 goals a game. We're literally having to score 3 in order to win matches.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

Some of these posts must be written by kids and it’s well past your bed time. Calling players cunts and such like is just embarrassing. We were unlucky today and the team played well. Onwards

as someone put in another post, it’s wasnt long ago that we were playing Mansfield. It’s a steep learning curve and we need to adapt where we can. Some comments are nuts, but let’s face it, it was like that last season and we won the league !!

covcity4life

Glad robins calling out Giles being negative

Its hard to take positives right now. We did enough to beat forest but will it be good enough to beat watford? We cannot afford to throw away points when given the chance

Users who are viewing this thread