Nikki sinclair (1 Viewer)

RPHunt

what end was she in on cup final day 1988???

"One of their almost triumphs was the FA Cup Final of 1988 against Wimbledon where they lost 1-0 and the chance of a second ‘double’ in three years. I was standing behind the goal that John Aldridge missed the penalty; my heart sank through the ground."

That's what she says....

Last edited:
My mate? Whilst there are plenty of revisionists on here, i'm not one of them.

Have to be fair to the club in one instance though, at least they listened to the fans when they put us into admin, it was what the Trust and many fans had asked for.

Yes, "Give us a pre-pack administration" they cried. You keep wumming Lord...

skyblue1523

might have something to do with the administration process looking like it had holes big enough to drive a truck through it,and might have to be run again therefore the owners can not be reconised as Sisu (or what ever they are called this week) tmay not be the owners at the end of all this legal shit that is going on

Yet they offer a deal just before the CVA is rejected?? Well surely they didn't recognise who the owners were or did they take of there beer goggles?
They have not offered any deal to sisu they offered it to the administration CCC/ACL should offer the same deal now but they won't

skybluetony176

i don't know what is said on midlands today at tea time about the meeting but i have just seen the 10.30 edition and they have ran with Joy egg saying she would sell the club.

we can keep our fingers crossed

covresident

Wow, as a Coventry resident though not admittedly a massive sky blues fan…I must say some of the posts on this thread are just vulgar, certain people ought to be ashamed of themselves. I must say if I was Nikki Sinclaire, and had read some of them I’d think fuck them bunch of tossers- surely politicians should accept/expect criticism, but why get personal people?
As far as I see it, she is genuinely trying to help- ok she might not be making the correct decisions all the time but at least she’s attempting- wasn’t the ricoh part build with EU funds ?? perhaps that is why she is taking an interest ?

Where are the other MEP’s in all this?
One other thing I’ve noticed having researched her little, she has supported and sponsored players from clubs all over the region in the past, hasn’t she- supposedly a Coventry player once, can anybody confirm? (so can people accept she might have an genuine love of the sport?)

Samo

Wow, as a Coventry resident though not admittedly a massive sky blues fan…I must say some of the posts on this thread are just vulgar, certain people ought to be ashamed of themselves. I must say if I was Nikki Sinclaire, and had read some of them I’d think fuck them bunch of tossers- surely politicians should accept/expect criticism, but why get personal people?
As far as I see it, she is genuinely trying to help- ok she might not be making the correct decisions all the time but at least she’s attempting- wasn’t the ricoh part build with EU funds ?? perhaps that is why she is taking an interest ?

One other thing I’ve noticed having researched her little, she has supported and sponsored players from clubs all over the region in the past, hasn’t she- supposedly a Coventry player once, can anybody confirm? (so can people accept she might have an genuine love of the sport?)

Vulgar you say? Hmmm...

covmark

Hi tim

procdoc

Is it now classed as sexist to say that women should be nowhere near the game of football? Stick to the kitchen I say

RPHunt

Wow, joins the forum to support the carpetbagger, Nikki Sinclaire.

How about vulgar behaviour like using the problems at CCFC for political advantage and lying about credentials as a heartbroken Wimbledon supporter?

torchomatic

And you joined to support ACL, what's the difference?

Wow, joins the forum to support the carpetbagger, Nikki Sinclaire.

How about vulgar behaviour like using the problems at CCFC for political advantage and lying about credentials as a heartbroken Wimbledon supporter?

torchomatic

And makes that person open to pathetic personal attacks from Hunt. Well, she deserves, dontcha know.

If people don't agree with your opinion it automatically makes them wrong and a bad person.

Nonleagueherewecome

If people don't agree with your opinion it automatically makes them wrong and a bad person.

Of course, that works both ways..

torchomatic

RPHunt

So, personal attacks on a politician that has been caught out lying are wrong? Good luck with with trying to get that idea accepted.

Nonleagueherewecome

Obviously.

Only logic I can think of. That you are prepared to set aside ideological differences to back right-wing scum like Sinclair, then your ACL Hatred is truly deep!

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeh should do but I've been personally attacked a few times for being even mildly sympathetic to ACL.

Exactly. There's people on here who only post to poo-poo people for being ACL sympathisers, but that's just fine. A word against our brave fans down at Sixfields, though? No, we can't have that.

Noggin

Well our MEP is not too popular. Strange as which well known posters have said this about SISU loving Niki?

“Does it matter if she's fishing for votes or a pre op trans gender?
The fact she is focusing on the skyblues, about to play away from Ricoh, will do for me!”

“Wow, that is great.. well done Niki”

“Fair play o Nikki for standing in our corner.
I blame not just SISU for this mess, but the FL could have sorted this if they had any balls at all.”

cant believe people question this womans intentions and try to belittle her! you do all realise that despite being a liverpool season ticket holder she has been an active board member of AFC Wimbledon for several years championing their cause. Some of you deserve what you get!

I have a lot of time for Nikki, believe me she is one of the most genuine people I know. She is an avid football fan and really does care about CCFC. She also has little time for the Football League and will endevour to get as much help as possible for our cause.

I thinks its very easy to belittle politicians as being egotistical and only seeking voting favour.... I'm typically guilty and cynical of the profession.. but on this occasion I genuinely think Nikki has the best interest of the club, the fans and the City of Coventry at heart....regrettably I think it a forlorn task..but I for one welcome her support.

Praising people when they do right and criticising them when they do wrong is the reasonable, rational, unbiased, smart way to act.

I have no idea if Nikki is in this for the right reasons but it is clear at best that she is naive, misguided and easily mislead.

Nonleagueherewecome

Praising people when they do right and criticising them when they do wrong is the reasonable, rational, unbiased, smart way to act.

I have no idea if Nikki is in this for the right reasons but it is clear at best that she is naive, misguided and easily mislead.

But ideologically, she's right up Grendel's (and Joy's) street. Go figure.

torchomatic

Nothing to do with hating ACL or SISU. If she can talk to JS and we as a club then have half a chance of returning to the Ricoh then that's all that matters to me. It's more than Lucas (who politically I would support) has done. If you want to label is as setting "aside my ideological differences" then that's up to you. Not too bothered to be honest.

Only logic I can think of. That you are prepared to set aside ideological differences to back right-wing scum like Sinclair, then your ACL Hatred is truly deep!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nothing to do with hating ACL or SISU. If she can talk to JS and we as a club then have half a chance of returning to the Ricoh then that's all that matters to me. It's more than Lucas (who politically I would support) has done. If you want to label is as setting "aside my ideological differences" then that's up to you. Not too bothered to be honest.

Can't you see what she has to gain? Somebody attempting to use the club for political capital like that makes me feel sick, not to mention that her politics are utterly odious. Plus she has had no impact on achieving what you want, she's just peddled the SISU line.

Grendel

Those posts were 7 weeks ago. Doing right in your world is Is slobbering at the feet alc ACL and begging them to destroy the club further.

torchomatic

Yes, her politics are odious. I don't "like" her or her politics. However, at least she is trying to actually DO something. Neither of the other two sides are. Number one priority is getting back playing in Coventry. I don't particularly care how we achieve that. If Sinclaire helps that objective then great. I will still vote Labour as I always have and I'll still be able to look my wife and child in the eye, I'm sure.

Can't you see what she has to gain? Somebody attempting to use the club for political capital like that makes me feel sick, not to mention that her politics are utterly odious. Plus she has had no impact on achieving what you want, she's just peddled the SISU line.

Grendel

Face it is she said sisu are shit and joy a bitch she would have a seat for life. She has had information from all sides and made a judgement and that is why people on here are foaming at the mouth.

Noggin

Those posts were 7 weeks ago. Doing right in your world is Is slobbering at the feet alc ACL and begging them to destroy the club further.

My first sentence is not specific to this situation, it was in response to your stupid suggestion that it's somehow wrong to criticise someone because you've praised them in the past. That's how we should be acting, we should be judging someone on their actions. so when nikki was doing something positive she was praised, now she is being criticised as she is being mislead by complete nonsence from Seppala.

I have no positive feelings towards ACL, I have negative feelings towards the council but no intelligent, educated and informed person can do anything but put the vast majority of the blame on sisu.

covresident

So, personal attacks on a politician that has been caught out lying are wrong? Good luck with with trying to get that idea accepted.

How would you know whether she was a Wimbledon supporter or not? or is it just easier for you to call her a lier ?!

a quick search on her blog brings up posts about that club (from as far back as 20120), which mention that she is a trust memeber.....

http://nikkisinclairemep.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/i-have-blogged-before-about-my-love-of.html
http://nikkisinclairemep.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/meeting-gold-medalist.html

though are you going to apologise ? probably not!

torchomatic

Totally agree, the vast majority of blame should be levelled at SISU, but there's still quite a few who seem to think that the ACL hybrid are innocent and they ain't.

I have negative feelings towards the council but no intelligent, educated and informed person can do anything but put the vast majority of the blame on sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread