Nikki sinclair (2 Viewers)

dongonzalos

He hasn't been involved. He used parliamentary privelege to make some claims and....that's it.

As you well know he has had quite a few more meetings than Nikki
Not that this is a competition.
Both approaches have changed very little

jesus-wept

He hasn't been involved. He used parliamentary privelege to make some claims and....that's it.

I can assure you BA is actively involved and as an MP is perfectly entitled to use Parliamentary privilege. You seem very tolerant of our unknown to most of us MEP doing whatever it takes to help our cause but less so for our Local MP. Find that strange to be honest.

Nick

Administrator
Aw Nick, you've gone and mentioned the elephant.

Going back, there is not much wrong with me posting a thread link surely? It was clearing up people querying her gender so yes she is female. If it does offend, just let me know and I'll remove it but it isn't intended to offend.

RPHunt

Going back, there is not much wrong with me posting a thread link surely? It was clearing up people querying her gender so yes she is female. If it does offend, just let me know and I'll remove it but it isn't intended to offend.

It doesn't offend me, but I am not sure what a link to a thread discussing his/her gender is supposed to clear up.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So let me try and understand your position here, a MP makes various claims that are anti \sisu and you're dismissive of him whereas a MEP makes various claims that are pro Sisu and of course you take her position

Nick

Administrator
It doesn't offend me, but I am not sure what a link to a thread discussing his/her gender is supposed to clear up.

The various comments about her gender in this thread and others, hopefully they will stop now...

letsallsingtogether

Yes but that MEP started off as a anti sisu but then switches and will switch again next week..... seems she likes switching.......say no more.

So let me try and understand your position here, a MP makes various claims that are anti \sisu and you're dismissive of him whereas a MEP makes various claims that are pro Sisu and of course you take her position

Grendel

No my position is one hides behind draconian anti libel laws and the other doesn't. Why is that, do you think?

RPHunt

one hides behind draconian anti libel laws

You do spout some crap - our Parliament has prided itself for 700 years on it's members being able to speak freely, but this is probably the first time I have heard this freedom described in such terms.

Noggin

No my position is one hides behind draconian anti libel laws and the other doesn't. Why is that, do you think?

we do have draconian libel laws in this country but it's the ones that allow peoples lives to be ruined by rich litigious people and groups. Look at Simon Singh and the Chiropractors.

Nonleagueherewecome

Know little about her myself, but politically wouldn't agree with her.

The quotes about her being a Liverpool supporter and an AFC Wimbledon fan were brought up when she was first taking an interest as proof that she was genuinely interested in football, and everybody was emailing her requesting that she looks into things.

Now that she has, and becuase her conclusions(rigt or wrong) don't fit the popular narrative the self-same quotes are used to attack her.

If there is any flip-flopping and change of stance to fit, it's from posters on here.

The mysogyny is the worst thing, worthy of Godfrey Bloom.

No flip-flopping: people were hopeful that she would be a mediating force (not me!). Instead, we get pro-SISU bullshit and the usual right-wing anti-local government rhetoric. Do you honestly believe that she has the club's interests at heart? Her conclusions are completely biased and not in the slightest bit helpful or constructive. And full of lies.

Anyway, it's all irrelevant as the pagan God's will now ensure that SISU are gone before the end of January 2014: at the Green Man Festival a few weeks ago, on the last evening at Midnight, a giant green man was burnt. Inside that green man were many wishes written by festival goers, the belief apparently being that all of the wishes will come true after he was burnt. So, unless somebody wrote the opposite to me, they'll be gone soon. And yes, I did think of you :)

Nonleagueherewecome

The various comments about her gender in this thread and others, hopefully they will stop now...

Not unless they they lead to a very expensive session of plastic surgery, as it doesn't change her Lola-esque look.

Samo

we do have draconian libel laws in this country but it's the ones that allow peoples lives to be ruined by rich litigious people and groups. Look at Simon Singh and the Chiropractors.

Terrible name for a band.

Users who are viewing this thread