Nikki sinclair (1 Viewer)

kmj5000

True.

But if it came from ACL - "OMG ROFL IT'S TRUUUUUUUU"

Joy has a history of lying - a judge all but accused her of doing so in court!

I seem to recall the £4 was only on ticket sales above a certain level - like 12000 or something. If that is correct then, at the very least, Joy is being economical with the truth.

RoboCCFC90

No, its down to TF, backed up with his comments at the forums that there are loads of players out of contract and waiting to be picked up.

Does he not realise that they are out there because nobody wants them. (Except us)

You can find some gems on the free transfer list though it's not always because they're not wanted, some players can't agree new contracts or don't want to extend there current ones.

hill83

Joy has a history of lying - a judge all but accused her of doing so in court!

I seem to recall the £4 was only on ticket sales above a certain level - like 12000 or something. If that is correct then, at the very least, Joy is being economical with the truth.

I'm not saying it is or isn't true to be fair. It's just another thing to look at in the pile of shite.

SkyBlue_Bear83

But when Tim was questioned by Stuart Linnell after a match last season and asked if he'd agree to be bound by mediation/arbitration (don't remember which) and he just gave his usual non committal waffle and when pressed went for more waffle with a no but I'm not saying no bias. I can't remember whether this was before or after the trust Q&A session.

I think if my memory recalls correctly, that was when Fisher was actively calling for mediation at the time, he was asked if the club would sign a pre contract committing to paying whatever price a mediator decided and he wouldn't really give a straight answer to it.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It works out on £1.2M rent divided by av 12000 at 25 matches.

Effectively she is saying that because they were charging £1.2M rent that the council are charging £4 per head per match.
Obviously missing out the crucial rent bit to make ACL out as charging additional fees.
Unfortunately the MEP never understood this so never asked the next question.

You're just assuming that is what she meant

Seyeclops666

This is a good one: Seems that there was only one side wiling to negotiate or be willing to have an independent arbritator.

ACL applied to put us into administration shortly after this meeting it appears.

Yes after your mate Fisher publicly stated that they were considering liquidating the club - your revisionist view of the history and the facts again.

Grendel

Yes after your mate Fisher publicly stated that they were considering liquidating the club - your revisionist view of the history and the facts again.

and before your mates at ACL liquidated the club anyway

covcity4life

but anytime sisu make a statement you call and your "mates" call it bullshit.

you cant just pick and choose statements to suit your argument.

silly billy.

James Smith

Nikki Sinclair Twitter said:
The rent was always paid according to information I've been given. Info on my blog with todays interview http://nikkisinclairemep.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/my-interview-with-shane-oconnor-is-now.html … #ccfc #PUSB
https://twitter.com/NSinclaireMEP/status/373405717991919616
Nikki Sinclair Blog said:
The club never stopped paying rent
While the wider deal was being negotiated, everyone acknowledged that the £1.2m rent was unsustainable and a lower, interim rent figure should be agreed. An interim rent of £10,000 per match was agreed.

The rent had historically been paid by the club topping up an escrow account Rent Deposit Account so that there would always be a balance of £500,000 in it. At the start of the rent "dispute", according to our sources, ACL took the £500k out of this account as a lump sum - and the club continued to pay the interim rent for every match thereafter.
All my bolding

So did the club continue to pay rent as is claimed and did they put the initial money into the escrow account, because if they did the former then why was Appleton saying that were owed vast sums. Could she be have been confused/confusing the rent with Matchday costs?
http://nikkisinclairemep.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/my-interview-with-shane-oconnor-is-now.html

Last edited:

RPHunt

I don't believe that she ever met Joy Seppala. Her report of the meeting is nothing more than the condensed thoughts of chairman Fisher and anyone on this board could have come up with similar.

Grendel

I don't believe that she ever met Joy Seppala. Her report of the meeting is nothing more than the condensed thoughts of chairman Fisher and anyone on this board could have come up with similar.

So are you publically declaring she is a liar?

fernandopartridge

Put that to her on Twitter. If you're right she won't come back. If you're wrong you've libelled her.

In fact, somebody post the link to this thread on her Twitter account.

covcity4life

17636-phelps-medal-conspiracy-its_a_conspiracy.jpg

dongonzalos

Don't blame Nikki for siding with SISU
If she can't get the other sides version of events
However she should come on here and be better prepared for when she received sub standard answers from Joy

RPHunt

Put that to her on Twitter. If you're right she won't come back. If you're wrong you've libelled her.

In fact, somebody post the link to this thread on her Twitter account.

I am saying I don't believe her - post away.

Funny how the same people, that believe every word from Fisher, have elevated someone who was too bizarre for even the oddballs in UKIP to the position of cheerleader of the anti-ACL brigade.

lordsummerisle

My mate? Whilst there are plenty of revisionists on here, i'm not one of them.

Have to be fair to the club in one instance though, at least they listened to the fans when they put us into admin, it was what the Trust and many fans had asked for.

ESB

All a bit of bollox really is it? Joy admits to mistakes early on, come again? So everything's going swimmingly now?

The out come is Nikki had gotten some nice publicity, had a cosy meeting with no material agreement on next steps. Discussed using the sponsorship space for a charity, how about CCFC as a notable charity?

It just gets worse the more useless fookers who get involve.

James Smith

All a bit of bollox really is it? Joy admits to mistakes early on, come again? So everything's going swimmingly now?

The out come is Nikki had gotten some nice publicity, had a cosy meeting with no material agreement on next steps. Discussed using the sponsorship space for a charity, how about CCFC as a notable charity?

It just gets worse the more useless fookers who get involve.
Why not the Higgs as the charity? ;)

skybluetony176

Fisher did admit at the Forums to mistakes being made on there part.

people keep saying this, did he actually say what these mistakes were or was it just a flippant remark aimed at making him look more human and gain sympathy? unless he has been specific the mistakes he's on about could be signing a purchase order for navy blue paint instead of sky blue paint, a misprint in a program saying byton instead of ryton.

unless he's been specific its just spin, don't give fishface sympathy from spin?

lordsummerisle

bull shit !!!!!

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qcpcv

MOZ: I think something has to give. if that's administration then so be it. I think, speaking to the fans, they would be prepared, even welcome, administration and the points deduction that came with it.

JAN: (Q Is it time for SISU to go?) I think so yes. Sisu has been here for 5 seasons and in that time we've had relegation, we've had court cases, and we've now got administration, we've had transfer embargoes. We're all just fed with it, we want a new start, new owners and a new future.

GARY: I think the relationship between the fans and the owners, SiSU, disappeared about 3 years ago to be honest. We've had enough. I's as simple as that.... We can't focus on the football.

SIMON: We would be willing to take the 10 point deduction of administration just to get some resolution out of the situation.

torchomatic

Don't blame Nikki for siding with SISU
If she can't get the other sides version of events
However she should come on here and be better prepared for when she received sub standard answers from Joy

And no answers from ACL.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

RPHunt

Quotes from Nikki Sinclaire:

In todays CET:
“I explained my position as a football fan, as a Wimbledon supporter I had been through this some years ago"

From her blog:

"One of my other great passions (other than trying to get the UK out of the EU) is Liverpool FC"
"I have blogged before about my love of football and Liverpool FC"

What else has she invented to suit her own peculiar agenda?

Grappa

In todays CET:
“I explained my position as a football fan, as a Wimbledon supporter I had been through this some years ago"

From her blog:

"One of my other great passions (other than trying to get the UK out of the EU) is Liverpool FC"

Maybe Liverpool were her equivalent of a 'phoenix club' when Wimbledon moved?

ESB

In todays CET:

From her blog:

Fook me what are we down too, when start believing the words of a politican.

So remind me what does Nikki stand for and what exactly is her mandate?

Was going rename her Nikki Sincere, but that will just the moral minority flapping.

intercity

In todays CET:

From her blog:

what end was she in on cup final day 1988???

Users who are viewing this thread