Nikki sinclair (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

I think SISU should take the majority of the blame, but ACL are the only ones who can do something about it.

Agree its a bit silly for Nikki to be used in this way.

Need an osb summary

Suppose it makes sense for CCc to wait for jr to be resolved but they could and probably should be attempting to resolve the situation more.

There is more they could do!

Sisu don't care about us CCc should and need to show it publicly

fernandopartridge

City Council wanted £4 from every ticket sold? Maybe that's why £150K rent headline appeared. They wanted to make up their shortfall by screwing the fans?

Is there such thing as a straight deal?

Not with the greediest local authority in the country. The trough needs filling.

mrbluesky87

same shit new day

Exactly and already we have comments which would suggest that everything said in this statement is fact and all true and nothing else will do.

FFS if someone were to interview Anne Lucas I am sure we would here the same thing but blaming SISU, this is nothing but a blame GAME to these people and we are stuck in the middle thus to create friction within the fans.

Whats more alarming is that we are completely and utterly screwed if these are the people running our football club and people running our council.

If Joy regrets it that much then FFS swallow your pride, pick the phone up to Anne and demand a meeting and leave Fisher out of it, he's just a puppet enjoying some current limelight. At the same time Joy do not expect Anne just to say here are the keys of the Ricoh, all yours, you will need to work for it.

I appreciate the there would be more issues than these but quite simply, 150k/100k rent in league one which is more than reasonable (300k/400k championship and 800k/900k premiership) and 50% on all food and bevarage etc until the compass contract runs out upon which they take 100% on match days.

If they are here for the long run then if after a few years of the above being adhered to then maybe we can discuss 50% of the Ricoh.

Sort this fucking mess out so I and many other fans can start watching football at the Ricoh Arena again and local businesses keep their livelyhoods.

dongonzalos

I guess if one person does not see you important enough to speak to.
If the other side are prepared to speak to you.
You will naturally take the side of the other side.
Even if they are in the wrong.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

If Joy addresses the fans a lot
I would imagine more people may see her point of view.

Even though she is clearly in the wrong :)

Last edited:

Senior Vick from Alicante

Sorry but she is powerless to do or facilitate anything. I can not see the point of Lucas meeting Sinclaire, it does not move the process forward in any way. Sinclaire would not divulge any of the discussions any way, the statement above shows that. When the appeal over the JR is resolved we may see some movement. Seppala's insistence in operating in the shadows is the reason why no one will listen to anything she has to say, if she got rid of Fisher and his constant miss direction and spin and let Labovitch take over the role we may start moving forward, coupled to her coming out in the open with her intentions. The council are to blame in this as well but you can't blame them for not talking about the issue when the threat of legal action is always being thrown at them. Sisu's attitude to the football club is like a school child who say you cant play football with me because its my ball and when I do let you play I will make the rules as I go along. However good her intentions are Ms Sinclaire isn't achieving anything other than keeping her name and profile up. Move the club back and negotiate and the fans will turn up its simple, ACL would offer the same 100k rental agreement else they would look stupid and the council would get all the grief. UNTIL THEN NOPM

italiahorse

City Council wanted £4 from every ticket sold? Maybe that's why £150K rent headline appeared. They wanted to make up their shortfall by screwing the fans?

Is there such thing as a straight deal?

Work it out.

£1.2M divide by 12,000 divide by 25 games equals £4

Latest potential offer

£150K divide by 12,000 divide by 25 games equals 50p

It's old SISU bullshit just repackaged.

fernandopartridge

Can't beat this board.

Nikki Sinclaire meets with Joy Seppalla, asks questions on behalf of the fans and it's written off as pointless.

The KCIC campaign demonstrates outside SISU HQ, doesn't meet JS and doesn't ask any pertinent questions. It's lauded as some sort of heroic act.

Maupet

We should press for a public debate with council leader , tim fishy , acl board member and some fans representatives there

italiahorse

Can't beat this board.

Nikki Sinclaire meets with Joy Seppalla, asks questions on behalf of the fans and it's written off as pointless.

The KCIC campaign demonstrates outside SISU HQ, doesn't meet JS and doesn't ask any pertinent questions. It's lauded as some sort of heroic act.

Not the questions but the answers given make it pointless !!!!

thaiskyblue

"Joy reiterated her acknowledgement of mistakes made in the earlier years of Sisu's ownership. Joy made it absolutely clear that she is not going anywhere and it is her intention to bring back Coventry City Football club to the area."

"
One of the bars to the meeting has been the lack of recognition from the Council to the ownership of the club. This still remains a barrier to any future meeting."

So at least one thing can be learnt from this Joy isn't willing to part with us yet, NOPM will not work.

So yet the Council offer a deal to play at the Ricoh since then but when it isn't accepted they won't re-negotiate because of the lack of recognition from the council to the ownership of the club?
do you believe SEPPALA ?

ccfcway

They accepted and understand the Keep Cov in Cov campaign and that any possible return to the Ricoh would only happen if they were guaranteed some sort of security.

this annoys the life out of me !!

What guarantee of security have they had from Northampton ??

Senior Vick from Alicante

Can't beat this board.

BY doing what she is doing, how in your opinion is she moving the process forward to a suitable conclusion when both party's are so deeply entrenched? Are not KCIC and NOPM the only vehicle fans have to try and effect change?

I appluad Ms Sinclaire for managing to facilitate a meeting with Seppala but to say this is a disappointing report of it is an understatement! To reiterate comments above: same shit, different day.

Apart from anything else, what a short statement from somebody who has finally managed to speak face to face with this woman on behalf of all of us! She only needed to spend half an hour on here to obtain a harder and more genuine line of questions. The report could have been hundreds of pages long! Instead it looks more like she simply emailed Seppala with the question: what would you like to say to the fans?

Joy explained that a club that doesn't control it's match day revenues is unsustainable, therefore, many attempts were made to renegotiate a fairer deal which would have been more sustainable for the club, securing its long term future and progress.

I can only hope that Ms Sinclaire's response was something along the lines of:
Could you explain how moving the club out of the city and reducing its income to less than a quarter of what it was before is more sustainable? Some fat bastard buying more than his fair share of pies at Sixfields isn't going to make up that difference.

valiant15

Why don't septic and co get it that they're not going to get their grubby hands on the Ricoh? Also,why don't people realise that sisu have left the Ricoh for good(fishers words), the Ricoh is nothing to do with ccfc, sisu moved your club to Northampton remember? Its not up to the council to go cap in hand to sisu, they obviously arent to bothered that the club has gone and by the looks of it they don't need the club.

hill83

So basically based on last season's attendance they wanted almost £1,000,000 a season from CCFC..

Can people get there head out there asses now the Council are just as much to blame as anyone else!!

This will be conveniently ignored or some flimsy maths and backwards reasoning will explain it away.

@richh87

they want a deal, the sisu kind deal gimme gimme for jack shit.

Exactly. People keep saying the council should do something, but what; give the Ricoh to SISU for sod all.

What SISU are attempting is bang out of order and people should remember that.

RoboCCFC90

This will be conveniently ignored or some flimsy maths and backwards reasoning will explain it away.

Don't bother me mate I know there are more than enough people who know the truth, others seem in denial and will be the first to criticise a valid opinion..

hill83

The fact she uses comic sans or at least a similar font totally ruins all credibility for me.

hill83

Don't bother me mate I know there are more than enough people who know the truth, others seem in denial and will be the first to criticise a valid opinion..

I see it's already been done one page ago anyway!

RoboCCFC90

do you believe SEPPALA ?

Let's see... They're still here, willing to fund our losses for the next x amount of years, have even reiterated this to fans and Euro MP...

I think the evidence is sufficient.

italiahorse

Already explained earlier in thread.
SISU can say what they want and play on figures to suit themselves.
People will follow what figures they want based on which side they support.

Brighton Sky Blue

We are not going back unless ACL gift away the stadium or go bust. This is not difficult to understand and those berating the council have to realise it.

Let's see... They're still here, willing to fund our losses for the next x amount of years, have even reiterated this to fans and Euro MP...

Really? And you accuse others of being shortsighted?

We all know why they are still here, hanging around like a bad smell. Hint: it's not for CCFC.

LastGarrison

They also signed a contract to pay the agreed rent at the Ricoh, which I believe is slightly more legally binding than their "promises" to fans and a Euro MP and we all know what happened there......

hill83

Already explained earlier in thread.
SISU can say what they want and play on figures to suit themselves.
People will follow what figures they want based on which side they support.

You might work that way, but that's being incredibly disingenuous to everybody else. I'd hope the majority can see things without needing to be on a side and see things for what they are.

RoboCCFC90

They also signed a contract to pay the agreed rent at the Ricoh, which I believe is slightly more legally binding than their "promises" to fans and a Euro MP and we all know what happened there......

I for one am glad they didn't pay the rent, the damn agreement was cursed to begin with and SISU putting there foot down made sure it didn't go unoticed!

RoboCCFC90

Really? And you accuse others of being shortsighted?

We all know why they are still here, hanging around like a bad smell. Hint: it's not for CCFC.

We all know why they are still here based on an opinion that has no facts or evidence to support your opinion.

Yes SISU wmay want the Ricoh Arena but if this thread shows anything it shows how useless the council are, they are only interested when it suits them, not the people of Coventry, not the fans and not the club. It's all bollocks!

Sky Blue Pete

The fact is CCc are interested that's why we can ask them what is happening. I have emailed my councillor and am waiting a response

RoboCCFC90

We are not going back unless ACL gift away the stadium or go bust. This is not difficult to understand and those berating the council have to realise it.

I do understand that BSB, but there is no way that in the current state that the Ricoh Arena (and I am no trying to bring this old subject again, it's jus an opinion) is viable and a succesful business.

Users who are viewing this thread