Next BIG away day - Notts Co (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Bought 4 adult tickets today but the new superstore couldn't sell anything due to the IT system crashing. They were taking orders for County to process and post out later or you can reserve and collect.

Selling the second block already as block one sold out Monday.
Sky Blue Army!

Ashdown1

This is the next monstrous following by the SBA, Not a long journey, cheap on the trains, great pubs in Nottm, lap dancing, nice restaurants, Hooters....................could be quite a party, how many does that stand hold again !!??

Taga

This is the next monstrous following by the SBA, Not a long journey, cheap on the trains, great pubs in Nottm, lap dancing, nice restaurants, Hooters....................could be quite a party, how many does that stand hold again !!??

You're just a dirty old man.

edgy

Just picked up our tickets.

Ticket office lady said initial allocation of 2500, is nearly all gone. Another 500 been ordered all ready. She said it reminded her of how the MK Dons ticket sales went.

She said County only wanted to send us 500 to start with. We said, "how many you got? Send them...."

Monners

Just picked up our tickets.

Ticket office lady said initial allocation of 2500, is nearly all gone. Another 500 been ordered all ready. She said it reminded her of how the MK Dons ticket sales went.

She said County only wanted to send us 500 to start with. We said, "how many you got? Send them...."

Really looking forward to this one. Be pretty cool if we pull off a result at Orient on Tuesday as well :cool:

Joy Division

Just ordered 4 tickets for this, seems to be selling pretty well.

wingy

Initial allocation of 2.5K. IIRC topped up with another 500 ,which had about 80 left when i bought 4 last night.

Hobo

I have my four tickets.
But is anyone's group more diverse than this?
A away games only fan (me), someone who has attended Sixfields and would go again, a Leeds United fan (whose dad is a big Cov fan) and a Man United fan (ex season ticket holder by the way).
Should be a good day out!

glancy89

Looking like nearly 3k sold with the option to request the last block of the side stand which is another 500. I think that will be it unless we request when of their other stands which will be occupied by home fans and mostly likely include season ticket holders so slim chance. Brought my 10 today - boozy trip to hooters with the lads! PUSB!

Ashdown1

Notts County's biggest gate of the season so far has been 8500 v Sheff Utd who brought 3321 according to the County website. The ground holds 20300 ? You would hope that common sense would prevail here in the name of capitalism in that they'll let us have a lot more tickets, but I doubt it ! I hope CCFC are pushing along those lines to be able to sell as many as safely possible.

when i emailed notts county about buying from them, it was a no. i asked if pay on the gate would be available and their reply was, it would be available IF we dont sell all 5000 tickets. sure we can sell all of these and maybe push for more

Tommo72

when i emailed notts county about buying from them, it was a no. i asked if pay on the gate would be available and their reply was, it would be available IF we dont sell all 5000 tickets. sure we can sell all of these and maybe push for more

As of 10am this morning just over 1500 had been sold.

The club replied to my tweet....not the 3k then......

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just bought mine over the phone,4 hours eachway on the train!!!

Monners

Staying over night in Nottingham for this for a bit of a birthday bash (not my 18th, although the number 8 is involved). Could be a long day one suspects!

cov4theprem

Anyone got an update on tkt sales? The new loan signings could help boost crowd, but don't think its close to MK fever...

sky_blue_up_north

Got mine, taking the grandson as well he is a good omen, not seen us lose all season....

H

Huckerby

What's the best way for me to get two tickets as I don't live in Coventry? I live in Notts so do you know if I could get them from there? Or will they send them to me on time?

H

Huckerby

Brilliant cheers Edgy. From the CCFC store I take it not from the county site?

Users who are viewing this thread