Henry Winter article in today's Times (2 Viewers)

Winny the Bish

SISU's first big mistake was Seppala being invisible for so long. Pretty sure they could've undone about 50% of the hatred they get by just sticking her on Twitter and answering fan questions like Darragh MacAnthony or Andy Holt.

GaryJones

SISU's first big mistake was Seppala being invisible for so long. Pretty sure they could've undone about 50% of the hatred they get by just sticking her on Twitter and answering fan questions like Darragh MacAnthony or Andy Holt.
I agree with this - as I think Sisu do too.
They made a mistake and they know it.
Get the impression they are trying to right some wrongs - same can’t be said for Wasps & Council unfortunately.

Winny the Bish

Get the impression they are trying to right some wrongs - same can’t be said for Wasps & Council unfortunately.
I genuinely can't believe SISU knew the Council were running a PR campaign against SISU/the club and the only thing they did to fight it was periodical statements on the club site and trotting Fisher out for 5-minute interviews. Beggars belief.

Happy_Martian

if anyone can help with direct emails especially Jim White directly not just the general talksport email i would be grateful
Anyway im off to the game now PUSB

His Facebook link Jim White

And his Twitter account: @JimWhite

clint van damme

Let's not blow too much smoke up their arse, yes other parties have contributed to this mess and yes they seem to be rectifying some of their mistakes but they are still shit owners who have constantly bullshitted about a new stadium and have presided over the club leaving our hone town twice even if others have played a part in that, particularly the Brum.move

NorthernWisdom

Let's not blow too much smoke up their arse, yes other parties have contributed to this mess and yes they seem to be rectifying some of their mistakes but they are still shit owners who have constantly bullshitted about a new stadium and have presided over the club leaving our hone town twice even if others have played a part in that, particularly the Brum.move
They're still doing exactly the same as before, just managing the representation of it better.

clint van damme

They're still doing exactly the same as before, just managing the representation of it better.

The difference on the playing side between now and the league 1 relegation is immense.
I know a lot of that is down to MR but they didn't have to listen to him.
Regarding everything else I agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread