New Kit ! (3 Viewers)

Bertola

Had mine and the two boys kits earlier. Really like the feel of it. Only disappointment is that the socks didnt turn up for the kids kits. Have contacted the store and they've said they'll be sent out separately

lord_garrincha

Had mine and the two boys kits earlier. Really like the feel of it. Only disappointment is that the socks didnt turn up for the kids kits. Have contacted the store and they've said they'll be sent out separately
Same with mine... I also thought they effed up the printing on the shorts, as the Hummel badge is on the back. Got my older son's shorts out & they were the same... I did not realise they were meant to be like that!

Bugsy

Shout out to the phase 1 Elite's....PUSB

And it's my birthday Snapchat-1648971362.jpg

Bugsy

skybluepm2

same happened to me and the brother in-law with our kids kits. Glad they have been in touch to rectify, must be a problem across the board.

Saddlebrains

Mine hasnt even fucking come

And the tracking seems to have gone to shit since yesterday

If i have to go club shop tomorrow to purchase one after preordering il be causing a right Karen scene

edgy

The arguement about the sponsor scaling is just silly. It's always been like that. It's only because we've got tramlines as a reference point that it gets highlighted.

Whoever prints the sponsor and badge cant have a different print set up for every size shirt. Just not practical.

No excuse for wonky print though.

ajsccfc

Was it the same with last year's tramline third kit? Can't remember seeing enough of them to notice either way

edgy

Was it the same with last year's tramline third kit? Can't remember seeing enough of them to notice either way

Yes it was. First pic is Medium, second is XXL. You can see the sponsors start points in relation to the tramline is different. ie, the sponsor print block is the same for every shirt size.

Could be solved with sublimation printing but some say that looks cheap.

1656492279691.png 1656492253130.png

Bugsy

Just spotted the cringey "in our coventry homes"........how embarrasing & tin-pot is that ffs

I personally like the little touches like that makes the kit unique

ajsccfc

Yes it was. First pic is Medium, second is XXL. You can see the sponsors start points in relation to the tramline is different. ie, the sponsor print block is the same for every shirt size.

Perfect, thanks. Doesn't stand out as much with that one, plus I suppose there wasn't all the Christmas morning unwrapping tweets with that kit to compare

AiS86

View attachment 25108View attachment 25107
The sponsor is sublimated on those shirts though. Assumed the issue was just a money saving thing of they just use one size of sponsor for all the kits, but it being different sizes sublimated has confused me now. Part of the contract that it has to be a specfici size maybe?

edgy

The sponsor is sublimated on those shirts though. Assumed the issue was just a money saving thing of they just use one size of sponsor for all the kits, but it being different sizes sublimated has confused me now. Part of the contract that it has to be a specfici size maybe?

On which shirt? The white one?

It doesn't look sublimated on the new home shirt. Admittedly, that's only from pictures Ive seen.

Users who are viewing this thread