Mowbray has gone (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

If there was no SISU we wouldn't have a club in such a mess that it doesn't promote success. You're right. Why are people so deluded.

Listen, SISU have continued the mess...escalated it infact.

But you do know the club was a mess financially before they arrived?

I know there's many parts of our club that's much, much worse but insinuating that the mess is only due to SISU is inaccurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Sounds like you'd like to see the next guy fail
No you misunderstand me , I want managers to succeed here more than anything , I want the club to stick with somebody and back them , I want us to have stability , I want us to progress .

The reality is our current model at the club ensures that despite early signs of promise , all managers here fail longer term , because the club is rotten to the core and needs a dramatic overhaul , the owners have to go

letsallsingtogether

I know there's many parts of our club that's much, much worse but insinuating that the mess is only due to SISU is inaccurate.

No your inaccurate it is all down to them. Fucking wankers.

Chipfat

He is a good bloke and probably is angry that he has not done what he set out to do. Lot of young players now will have to adapt again and are really in a man's world. This with someone who will not have time to be patient with development of the individual. Results will overshadow all.

matesx

No you misunderstand me , I want managers to succeed here more than anything , I want the club to stick with somebody and back them , I want us to have stability , I want us to progress .

The reality is our current model at the club ensures that despite early signs of promise , all managers here fail longer term , because the club is rotten to the core and needs a dramatic overhaul , the owners have to go

No fucker wants us

Otis

Yep all the best Tony.... Decent man, shame it didn't work.

Thanks for your hard work Tony. Shame it didn't work out. All the best mate.
Yep, I really liked the bloke and out of all our managers of the past 10 years or so there has been none I have wanted to succeed more than him.

He liked to play good football and seemed a really decent individual. All went pear shaped for him though last season when we clearly should have made the playoffs.

This season has been bitterly disappointing and has had a familiar ring about it. Again tonight we were out muscled, bullied and hardly won a header all night. Wimbledon were much stronger and more physical than us for sure.

Same old, same old unfortunately.

Sorry to see him go, but think it is the right decision.

oucho

So apart from the OP and rumour/speculation elsewhere, is there any evidence he has gone??? If so, has he resigned?

letsallsingtogether

Fuckin hell QPR and Barnsley suspending manager and asistant manager respectively for corruption.

skybluetony176

Nine years to sort it out and they've only exacerbated it. It's like blaming Gordon Strachan for our current league position. It's nonsense. They are our owners and they haven't done there job to the point where any hope that was left when they arrived has completely gone and then some. You can make excuses for them all you like but our current woes are down to how our current owners run our club.

JulianDarbyFTW

For the love of all that's holy, can a thread about a manager resigning not be about that and only that, instead of it always being about sodding SISU? Yes, I know it's linked, but I'm bloody bored of it.

Nick

Administrator
So apart from the OP and rumour/speculation elsewhere, is there any evidence he has gone??? If so, has he resigned?
Not seen anything yet, but I guess it will start to come out within an hour or two.

Users who are viewing this thread