Mowbray has gone (3 Viewers)

oucho

Captain Dart

Not official, but I think here is a man with his ear to the ground.

georgehudson

i sincerely hope MV has words with both TM & the owners,
to secure funds to take on 2 or 3 out of contract players,
who are well versed with the ability to rescue a young talented team,
i hope this is the time when sisu see the error of their ways,
to TM i say thank you for your efforts,
there are thousands who'd like you to stay

Skyblueweeman

Nine years to sort it out and they've only exacerbated it. It's like blaming Gordon Strachan for our current league position. It's nonsense. They are our owners and they haven't done there job to the point where any hope that was left when they arrived has completely gone and then some. You can make excuses for them all you like but our current woes are down to how our current owners run our club.

I'm not making excuses for them...we were in debt to the tune of £70m before they came to town.

I want them gone as much as every single fan of our club. I just see it that Richardson shares some of the blame, albeit not as much as SISU.

And if I was to be really pedantic, you could say that Strachan should've done better with the squad he had when he got us relegated.

But I can't be arsed. Laters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

Off to bed. See you in the morning for what seems like the inevitable confirmation before mid-morning tea break.

skybluesam66

to be fair - if wed have stayed 70m in debt and be fighting to get in the premier league, that is not a frightening debt these days
1 promotion at that level - we just bottled it ,when we should have invested to get back up - now we are dead as a club

georgehudson

ffs we know all about richardson, but that was then, & unfortunately this is now,
careful what you wish for TF with Ken Dulieu might be caretakers

6 Generations

Listen, SISU have continued the mess...escalated it infact.

But you do know the club was a mess financially before they arrived?

I know there's many parts of our club that's much, much worse but insinuating that the mess is only due to SISU is inaccurate.

Nine years of their ownership would suggest otherwise

Captain Dart

to be fair - if wed have stayed 70m in debt and be fighting to get in the premier league, that is not a frightening debt these days
1 promotion at that level - we just bottled it ,when we should have invested to get back up - now we are dead as a club

As I understand it...

When SISU came they paid about £8M to clear tax bill and put £4M in as seed capital.
They should have started carefully examining costs there & then, they didn't and the debt built up and up, costs outran income and still do.
Eventually the first set of investors wrote of their investment after being a good £25M down (need to verify that) and a 2nd set came in.
OSB recently said the 2nd set are about £25M down too (figure again subject to verification) and losses have been about £6M in last 2 financial years.

A football club isn't really an investment with a return, its a hobby for the extremely rich allowing them to become moderately rich.

olderskyblue

I'm not making excuses for them...we were in debt to the tune of £70m before they came to town.

Maybe, but I thought mcginnity brought the debt way down from that before SISU took over?

Grendel

Maybe, but I thought mcginnity brought the debt way down from that before SISU took over?

He did by selling everything that moved. Once we moved to the Ricoh we were back to losing fortunes and back to the debt level again

dongonzalos

Listen, SISU have continued the mess...escalated it infact.

But you do know the club was a mess financially before they arrived?

I know there's many parts of our club that's much, much worse but insinuating that the mess is only due to SISU is inaccurate.

9 years of decision making is long enough to take responsibility for the current situation in my opinion.

no_loyalty

If and when it is confirmed TM has gone, do we expect a club statement from Timmy, or do we reckon it will be left to MV?

Johnnythespider

So if MV goes aswell does that leave just Fisher as the board

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

clint van damme

Apparently our budget is 16th in the league, if so that's been massively cut from last year
two things, where did you get this information and secondly, if true, we are still a third of the way further down the league than we should be.

Martin180

Hope he hasn't gone and sincerely hope the SISU circus don't turn to the clown Steve Evans , but if he has gone then it just shows how rotten this club of ours is that a manager like Mowbray can't halt our slide into obscurity

Users who are viewing this thread