Millwall Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
With Ruben on a yellow even though he's causing them problems id probably take him off for Murphy after about 60
It would suit him, pick it up and run into the space

H

Huckerby

Need an early goal after half time so some belief comes back

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

Why are they showing build up to wasps on the scoreboard at ht.

Grendel

The only real moment of excitement was the head butt which made no real contact despite the histrionics that followed.

Millwall playing with 10 and in low gear. Some attacks being made down the left side but crosses are like training session stuff.

Fleck showing some interest today. Maddison and Armstrong look anonymous. Lameries is the only wide player I've ever seen who has zero pace. Rose is just a bit part player whose never going to possess enough to get us out of the league.

Again lack lustre and poor

lifeskyblue

Ricketts getting forward well...but can he last the 90 doing that. Fleck, rose and Phillips doing well. Arma not the player he was earlier in season. I think if we get one early second half we will go on and win comfortably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
The only real moment of excitement was the head butt which made no real contact despite the histrionics that followed.

Millwall playing with 10 and in low gear. Some attacks being made down the left side but crosses are like training session stuff.

Fleck showing some interest today. Maddison and Armstrong look anonymous. Lameries is the only wide player I've ever seen who has zero pace. Rose is just a bit part player whose never going to possess enough to get us out of the league.

Again lack lustre and poor

Did he not touch him? Couldn't tell.

Nobody is attacking any of the crosses, it should be rose attacking them

stupot07

One way traffic until the sending off, still lacks urgency and quality. Maddison was the wrong sub, Stephens has been dire, a large dose of Meh!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
One way traffic until the sending off, still lacks urgency and quality. Maddison was the wrong sub, Stephens has been dire, a large dose of Meh!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Madison needs to take advantage of the space, been awful so far

steve82

Ricketts getting forward well...but can he last the 90 doing that. Fleck, rose and Phillips doing well. Arma not the player he was earlier in season. I think if we get one early second half we will go on and win comfortably

Why can he not cross a ball tho, always cuts it back to fleck

Grendel

Did he not touch him? Couldn't tell.

Nobody is attacking any of the crosses, it should be rose attacking them

For some reason lameries was tracking the guy trying to take the ball of him - pushed him a bit - the guy out his head towards him. Red is correct but lameries actions were well over the top

It's a pity he doesn't look as interested when we are in possession. He often hides from the ball.

Lots of plaudits on here for Rose but to me he looks very average

steve82

I missed it too updating you lot in what happened before :(

Luckily seen it all, Lameries got up squared up to him and millwall player lowered his head and Lameries claimed it. Not s lot in it, Lameries the instigator but good on him. Ref brought it.

lifeskyblue

Absolutely. Only chance arma to get onto it. Just like he did opening day of season

lifeskyblue

For some reason lameries was tracking the guy trying to take the ball of him - pushed him a bit - the guy out his head towards him. Red is correct but lameries actions were well over the top

It's a pity he doesn't look as interested when we are in possession. He often hides from the ball.

Lots of plaudits on here for Rose but to me he looks very average

I too think rose is average usually. But today I think he is putting a lot of effort in and doing well. He is also the only advanced player who can win anything in the air. Do I think he is the answer....then no

Nick

Administrator
I too think rose is average usually. But today I think he is putting a lot of effort in and doing well. He is also the only advanced player who can win anything in the air. Do I think he is the answer....then no
That's the thing, he is the one putting crosses in

Users who are viewing this thread