Millwall Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

There has been a noticeable improvement in us with just a 1 nil defeat at the table toppers and think we will get our scoring boots back for this one. Arma is so due a goal or two. Contracts being fought for now and they know TM is still going to be the manager with that decision.

Paxman, I applaud the optimism but every single time you post the complete opposite happens. ;)

ccfchoi87

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Martin, Stephens, Phillips, Rose, Fleck, Vincelot, Lameiras, Cole, Armstrong. #PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully lameries can repeat sheff utd and take some kicks. And Cole can sort his life out

ccfc92

Hopefully lameries can repeat sheff utd and take some kicks. And Cole can sort his life out

Hopefully he can repeat vs Millwall :)

He's an ex-Millwall academy player, so has a point to prove against them.

lifeskyblue

Why no Jones? Would like to see lorentzson start again. I think arma will be isolated for long periods this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfchoi87

Why no Jones? Would like to see lorentzson start again. I think arma will be isolated for long periods this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess Jones is injured but Mowbray has been known to rest players out of the blue. I think with nothing to play for he will give Phillips a run of games which is fair enough.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Good team. Still would like to see The Swede, but can't complain.. Good to see Rose and Lameiras play, they could be important for us next year.

Sky Blue Harry H

Good team. Still would like to see The Swede, but can't complain.. Good to see Rose and Lameiras play, they could be important for us next year.

Yes - although until I see Lorentzon put in a few tackles/defend, play at right back (without getting wanderlust) the jury is out on him for me.

Users who are viewing this thread