Match Thread Middlesbrough (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Get the selection right potentially a point either 1-1 or 3-1 loss

Middlesbrough beat Bristol city away

lifeskyblue

Even though I’m apprehensive, I’m still weirdly looking forward it.....

Absolutely looking forward to this. Hoping for a big improvement and whether win, lose or draw we must be more competitive over the full 90. Might just surprise ourselves tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolutely looking forward to this. Hoping for a big improvement and whether win, lose or draw we must be more competitive over the full 90. Might just surprise ourselves tonight

Just want to see us make a fight of the game and stop making it so damn easy for each opponent

Tommo1993

No but I went in November 98 and February 2000 and it was very cold both times, the wind off the Tees hasn't kind. Still not as bad as Oldham

Was in Sheffield this morning and there was a very unpleasant breeze. Very bitter. Made me think about Middlesbrough tonight.

Maybe you’re on about the October 2014 trip to Oldham? Me and my then new Mrs were in Blackpool for a few nights and I persuaded her that we go to the Oldham game. It was bloody warmer in Blackpool!

Saddlebrains

Why drop Kelly? Its clear to David Blunkett how influential that man is to us. And dropping O'Hare over Allen?

Not convinced by this starting 11 in the slightest. Hopefully get proven wrong

AFCCOVENTRY

Brave to take Kelly out. O’Hare is a good move as he hasn’t been great. Bench is strong. Dabo, Kelly, Walker ...

Ccfcisparks

Sensible to take O'hare out, has looked absolutely knackered the last few games and we know how impactful he can be off the bench.

PVA

Why drop Kelly? Its clear to David Blunkett how influential that man is to us. And dropping O'Hare over Allen?

It's a long season, and we played a few days ago, I have no problem with rotating O'Hare and Kelly.

lifeskyblue

O’Hare as super sub...and keeping him for Friday.
Kelly perhaps 3 games in six days Robins thinking of rotation.

covmark

You need to factor in that the team played 80 mins with 10 men last game. Some of them will be knackered. Kelly, for example, hasn't played much football recently.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread