Match Thread Middlesbrough (4 Viewers)

theferret

O'Hare could perhaps benefit from sitting one out, but that side looks pretty toothless and lacking both in pace and the ability to carry the ball up the pitch quickly. Another night of chasing shadows for Godden awaits, do feel for him.

I was actually quite positive this afternoon, but fear the worst now, so nailed on we win this.

Esoterica

Looks like we've had a change in ref for tonight too. It was reported in the match preview that it would be David Webb, who ref'd our L2 playoff final at Wembley. Now they're saying it's Andy Davies, who refereed our matchfixed last day of the season 0-0 with Morecambe in 2017/18. He's given 3 reds in 7 games this season!

larry_david

Understand the rotation. Good to see walker, Dabo back. Jt on the bench is interesting. I know it's cuz Rose is suspended but is he now ahead of Williams?

fernandopartridge

Not that surprised by the team selection. Hamer was always going to return. If what @Barnsley says is right and we'll have more of the ball then you could make an easy argument for Sheaf and Hamer with their passing capabilities. Allen likewise to an extent.

theferret

Remember going to
Remember going to ayresome park feb 93 even a 2 nil win couldn't warm those that travelled that day

Wasn't it 3-0? Great day either way.

Edit: it was 2-0. A result that saw us go 4th in the Premier League in February.

Last edited:

SeaSeeEffCee

Interesting that Biamou has been kept in the squad ahead of Baka.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Robins’ opinion of the two changes with the wind. Baka will probably be back as third choice within a month and then it’ll be Biamou again in the new year.

Nick

Administrator
Looking forward to seeing the midfield and options from the bench.

Glad that Tyler Walker is back, at least it gives us something different.

D

Deleted member 4439

are others experiencing an issue with ifollow - it's asking for me to buy a pass (a friend is seeing the same on their system). I was in, but the screen hung, so I refreshed and got this issue.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Is this match included in the season ticket iFollow matches does anyone know because mine appears to be working and I haven’t paid extra?

pipkin73

Any one having problems getting ifollow to work tonight, mine just keeps spinning after i click the play button.
Just let me in after refreshing about 8 times :)

Philosorapter

I'm a good bit behind on the BBC Commentary on CWR. Oggy telling it like it is.

Users who are viewing this thread