Match Thread Middlesbrough (8 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Expected Hamer back but don't like Kelly not playing. If he wasn't fit enough why not take him off against Blackburn and save him for this game as that one had looked to have gone.

Not overly concerned about O'Hare dropping to the bench - he seems to be more impressive from there anyway and also Dabo and Walker back. Suprised Thompson in ahead of Pask and Williams and Max keeping his place ahead of Baka in the squad.

Frostie

Robins’ opinion of the two changes with the wind. Baka will probably be back as third choice within a month and then it’ll be Biamou again in the new year.

They're not exactly like for like so probably a case of horses for courses against specific opponents or performance in training etc.

pipkin73

Off topic but does anyone know why Ponticelli is not even in the Wrexham squad, is he injured again?

Happy_Martian

I think QPR are in trouble this year

Like us on Saturday, their new CB Dickie pulled a guy back and was given the red. Barnsley scored from the pen for their first. So I wouldn't say they're poor, just having a bad night.

Barnsley

I said same all season, then they’ve come out and absolutely battered us for 15 minutes. And looked really good, it was only a matter of time before they scored until they went down to 10.

Bristol sky blue

Don't know guy's name (he is on Goals on Quest and sometimes comments on L1 and L2 action) - Alex? Anyway, his podcast had QPR right down there in pre-season predictions and their fans aren't particularly optimistic this year...

chiefdave

Wasn't expecting that line up but I presume its more a case of Kelly not being up to playing Saturday - Tuesday - Friday than being dropped.

Happy_Martian

Cov kneel for BLM and Middlesboro don't. And no comments from Rob Palmer, the Sky commentator.

Users who are viewing this thread