Match Thread Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueOz

I reckon we will see Shipley again to give O'Hare a little rest, then launch O'Hare to run at their tiring defence along with Waggy later
Personally id prefer O Hare to start but his first year with us on loan in League One, he was way more effective coming on as a sub later in the game.

Grendel

Personally id prefer O Hare to start but his first year with us on loan in League One, he was way more effective coming on as a sub later in the game.

He wasn’t he started something like 7 of the last 9 which ended up sealing promotion and overall started more than he didn’t - it’s an urban myth

Philosorapter

From what I can remember of Middlesbrough; One huge factory, long soulless highways connecting places and the sea.

lifeskyblue

Has Hamer recovered from knock? If not I expect O’Hare to replace. If Hamer for o expect shippers to drop to bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Can only remember big roads and not a lot else around from when I went in 2011. Although when I went to that FA Cup game at Hartlepool, I got lost somewhere between there and Middlesbrough. Resembled pics I’ve seen of Chernobyl and Pripyat

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Bench looks a bit like we've got a few out. I'm assuming Shipley is starting at WB and Eccles in CM alongside Sheaf with Allen and O'hare in front of them.

skybluegod

Shipley is barely even a body when he plays AM, Waghorn a bit deeper will at least press and take the ball from the DMs.

Please go on. The more ppl slag him off the better he seems to do 😉 I don't disagree btw, but it's clearly what Robins is going for and Shipley has done ok last few

TomRad85

Bench looks a bit like we've got a few out. I'm assuming Shipley is starting at WB and Eccles in CM alongside Sheaf with Allen and O'hare in front of them.
No I think its clearly the box but I can't figure out which way round Shipley and Allen will be.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Cannot say I am feeling confident right now, but we know how it works. Doom and gloom in the build up and we´ll probably go and win.

For that reason, I am saying 5-0 to Middlesbrough.

Users who are viewing this thread