Match Thread Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Robins has said he needs a rest and would leave him out "if he could" as he's had lumps kicked out of him by the opposition all season. Think it will half hour at the end again.

6 yellow against Blackburn! I was hoping we would go for Crooks in the summer after Rotherham went down

Irish Sky Blue

Nothing beats that Barnsley game start of the season. Never seen a team so proficient at taking turns for cynical fouls.
Yes, really frustrating the way that they continually fouled in rotation. A very cynical performance from them in another game we dominated but couldn't score.

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Will be a long old drive but another ground to tick off.

Didn't realise our record was so poor up there, so hoping to bring that to an end with a fine 0:2 win with Sheaf and Wag getting the goals so I can count my winnings.

Skybluebeliever

Can’t see it anywhere else and it’s two days away so:

Predictions? Team?

I’m guessing Kane won’t be fit, and O’Hare won’t be match fit so going with:

Moore
Hyam Fadz JCS
Eccles Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Allen Waghorn
Györkeres

S: Wilson, Rose, Maatsen, Dacosta, Shipley, O’Hare, Tavares

1-1
Think Kane will start not necessary finish
Eccles injured

so de costa could feature at the end if Kane struggles

O’hare should start

Jagmannn

I feel we could sneak a win here ....but it will be tough ....time to start scoring them goals in the last minute again .......love them so much

no_loyalty

As most have stated a point here would be great, a win would be unbelievable.

shmmeee

Think you might be wrong about both Kane and Eccles.

giphy.gif

win9nut

Gyokeres to score at least one in a 1-2 win
Clean sheet would be great, but after watching the Blackburn/Boro match the other night, Wilder will fire a rocket up em...

pusbccfc

Looking forward to it. Biggest ground in division, one of the better sets of home fans vocally.

Really is a shame we are only taking 1300 but I'm hoping we'll still make a racket.

Johhny Blue

According to their match thread they will be trying to keep McAlister, Huckerby and Dublin under control.
We might have a few surprise names in the lineup.

AOM

Fancy a surprise win.
O'Hare in for Shipley, Kane for Eccles if both fit.
Assume Waghorn still not match fit enough to start with Gyokeres up front?

Offhegoes

We always lost at The Riverside in the Premier League days, didn’t matter what form we were in, guaranteed 2-0 defeat. Hated the fixture. I’ll take a score draw tomorrow

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
2-0 down at 85 minutes. Then stonkin' 3 goals to us within the time left plus 4 added minutes. Finish at 3-2 to us! I'll stick a tenner on this prediction! (Bloody good bottle of scotch I'm enjoyin' as well!) ;)

Johhny Blue

2-0 down at 85 minutes. Then stonkin' 3 goals to us within the time left plus 4 added minutes. Finish at 3-2 to us! I'll stick a tenner on this prediction! (Bloody good bottle of scotch I'm enjoyin' as well!) ;)
Make it a Tavares hat trick and you should get decent odds

Philosorapter

Still have City in 7th when everything is levelled.

28.01.22 CCFC.PNG

Giftastic3.gif

Attachments

• MiddlesbroughvsCov.gif
    MiddlesbroughvsCov.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 20

Happy_Martian

Haven't made any predictions in a while and I still have no idea how to read @Philosorapter's posts 🤣

But all the pretty pictures and wavy lines won't stop a defeat today. 2-0 Middlesboro win.

Users who are viewing this thread