Match Thread Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Philosorapter

Away from home. Going to be interesting. I think a draw would be a good result. Cov won at home against these guys, 1/2 or 1.5/2 is respectable against a team that is rated around the same in the division.

If it is a win then go ballistic :)

pusbccfc

kg82

Just waiting for the boy then setting off. This will be his 5th away of the season, 8th of all-time — and he is yet to see us lose on his travels. So I’m going with a 1-1 (fadz header) PUSB!
Literally the opposite of me and my dad! Must have been to nearly 50 away games together over the years… never seen us win when we’ve been together!

Bugsy

Sky Blue Harry H

Hoping we can get something, but with a few injuries, I'm looking at this as a free hit in terms of my expectations. That said, I didn't fancy us against Stoke, so we are already 3 points up in my head!! Strong winds might make it a bit of an ugly game. Come on City - find a way, please and it will start to make things very exciting.

Great_Expectations

Surprised at some of the pessimism about today.

Even with a somewhat scratch team we’ve been bossing games and looking good. And now the main man is back in the scoring charts, were even more of a force.

2-1, Gyokeres, Allen.

CDK

Backing us to win today,but if it's a draw tough .don't think city will lose.

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread