Match Thread Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Can’t see it anywhere else and it’s two days away so:

Predictions? Team?

I’m guessing Kane won’t be fit, and O’Hare won’t be match fit so going with:

Moore
Hyam Fadz JCS
Eccles Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Allen Waghorn
Györkeres

S: Wilson, Rose, Maatsen, Dacosta, Shipley, O’Hare, Tavares

1-1

CovBrummie94

Moore; Eccles, Hyam, McFadz, JCS, Bidwell; Hamer, Sheaf; Allen, Waghorn; Gyokores.

Hoping Eccles or Kane are fit as 90 mins of Da Costa scares me....

Heart says 1-1, head says 2-0 loss.

Offhegoes

Kane for Eccles & O'Hare for Shipley if those two are fit.

If not, Waghorn for Shipley.

Hopefully Jodi Jones back on the bench.

Londonccfcfan

Going to this...rip anyones hand off for a draw...Must not lose game!

Draw this one then beat Barsnley at home. Then game is on.

Hopefully Kane is back and Maatsen.

Stick with the Box formation...but Ohare in for Shipley.

1-1 draw.

larry_david

Sounds like the same again. I wonder if O'hare will start instead of Shipley now though, sounds like he was being rested after being battered left right and centre. Mind you Boro are a big team so they'll have O hare physically in their pocket.

SkyBlueMatt

Away at Boro, a point would be a great result which I would be very happy with but I'm going to stick my neck out.

1 - 2 away win with Gyokeres getting a goal.

If that happens we would be in a brilliant position

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Skyblue1971

They don't tend to score many and scrape results (bit like us) 1-0 either way. I'll be doing my bit in the stands to try and make it 0-1 :)

CovBrummie94

Sounds like the same again. I wonder if O'hare will start instead of Shipley now though, sounds like he was being rested after being battered left right and centre. Mind you Boro are a big team so they'll have O hare physically in their pocket.
Robins has said he needs a rest and would leave him out "if he could" as he's had lumps kicked out of him by the opposition all season. Think it will half hour at the end again.

SkyblueTexan

Would be great to get something from this match considering it is against another playoff contender. Was impressed with the win versus Stoke particularly after the team selection. Thought Shipley, Eccles and Bidwell did a decent job and was thrilled for Gyo especially after the miss in the first half which he should have put away.

Evo1883

Was hoping the rehab nurse would let me attend this match , but I've been told reading away is my first game back .. gutted .

Very tough game , would take a point against a team in great form

Speedies_Chips

Was hoping the rehab nurse would let me attend this match , but I've been told reading away is my first game back .. gutted .

Very tough game , would take a point against a team in great form
.....and who lost their last game and looked very average.

blunted

Tough one against one of the best and most successful managers in this division. Our injuries may work against us in this game. That said, our away form has been good of late and should have won at Huddersfield and Blackburn. Don't usually do well at the Riverside or have I got that wrong. Sky Blue Army will be smaller than usual due to the distance.

fernandopartridge

Tough one against one of the best and most successful managers in this division. Our injuries may work against us in this game. That said, our away form has been good of late and should have won at Huddersfield and Blackburn. Don't usually do well at the Riverside or have I got that wrong. Sky Blue Army will be smaller than usual due to the distance.

We've never won there. Last win away at Middlesbrough was 1993 at Ayresome Park

Users who are viewing this thread