Membership shirt (2 Viewers)

olderskyblue

Frame for mine would cost more than the membership. Lockdown hasn’t been kind... 🤣

oakey

I have put mine on a hanger facing out the front window. I live on a hill with no houses opposite or below so it can be seen by half of the Black country!
PUSB

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Could be looked upon as quite an unlucky shirt given we've chosen to play Brentford in it.

Colin Steins Smile

Woo Hoo mine has arrived & after getting my microscope out I even managed to find my name.......two thirds down and to the left.

I did notice Juggy is listed a few times

rob9872

He's actually a real person. A relative of mine knows him
Famous surname from Coventry indoor market - lots of Whatsize's in there. Who's your relative Orca?

rob9872

Wherabouts are we mate as I don't have it yet.

rob9872

Thing is it seems as if the names are in different places on separate shirts. 2 mates who got theirs, they all differ etc.
Ok no probs just thought if I see yours it might help. What's your name I'm assuming you're not on there as BBR lol

rob9872

Club has said that the names appear in a different order on each different sized shirt.

Mainly because the font is like 180 on the XXXL....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Great news as I'm almost as blind as I am fat! :)

Evo1883

If anybody can spot chloe or paige Evans would be nice to know as ours haven't come yet

shmmeee

The problem with framing is do you frame the front or the back?

My current thinking is to nick the two kids ones too and frame all three with the front of the adult one and the others folded to show the names if I can.

Covkid1968#

Can you all stop talking about your shirts please... bunch of inconsiderate fecks 😎😎😎

ccfc92

About half an hour spent finding it, but I'm on there!

I thought the skyline was meant to be around the belly area, not the chest?

Users who are viewing this thread