Membership shirt (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

All a bit quiet considering everyones meant to recieve it this week isnt it.

Anyone had anything arrive yet?

AOM

Have they even unveiled an image of the final product yet?
I'd imagine they'll do that first, so it's probably been delayed

AOM

Also maybe they'll pick one of the televised games coming up to show it off?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Have they even unveiled an image of the final product yet?
I'd imagine they'll do that first, so it's probably been delayed
They did release a design of it, or do you mean with the names on it? Thought they said about a week ago it was on course for end of January? Hopefully imminent.

AOM

They did release a design of it, or do you mean with the names on it? Thought they said about a week ago it was on course for end of January? Hopefully imminent.

Yeah, meant more like a photo of the actual finished shirt with names included, etc rather than just the design

Covkid1968#

I’m looking forward to it.... rarely buy a club shirt in year these days so it will be a different experience. Be amazed if it arrived this week though !!! Plus I’m in Liverpool so hope it doesn’t

Sky Blue Harry H

I’m looking forward to it.... rarely buy a club shirt in year these days so it will be a different experience. Be amazed if it arrived this week though !!! Plus I’m in Liverpool so hope it doesn’t

That's one hell of a morning jog sir, I'm going to have to check with sergeant to see if you're breaking any rules....

Covkid1968#

That's one hell of a morning jog sir, I'm going to have to check with sergeant to see if you're breaking any rules....
It’s all good... planning to stop off at Barnard castle on the way. (Well the Volvo dealership in Warrington) .... family funeral unfortunately SBHH. 🙁 but I am checking out a Volvo on the way up 😎

Sky Blue Harry H

It’s all good... planning to stop off at Barnard castle on the way. (Well the Volvo dealership in Warrington) .... family funeral unfortunately SBHH. 🙁 but I am checking out a Volvo on the way up 😎

Sorry for your loss CK68 - check all the wheels are left on the Volvo, and it's not standing on a pile of bricks ;)

SeaSeeEffCee

Still think it's a bit weird they put the names on the back of the shirt. Surely half of them will be covered up by the names and numbers of the players?

fernandopartridge

Must’ve been the wife, wondered where she kept sneaking off to...🤔

In the real world I got it for Christmas, quite like it and is one of the few football related items that doesn’t look a bit tacky on the wall IMO. We’re they expensive or is my Mrs a tightwad? :D

I got mine from the Christmas Market in Manchester, think it was about £40 or something. Agreed, they're a lot better than the tacky crap peddled by the official club shop etc.

Alkhen

Still think it's a bit weird they put the names on the back of the shirt. Surely half of them will be covered up by the names and numbers of the players?
would have thought they will be small and repeated several times as i have seen on other fan shirts

rob9872

Rubbish! Article says discovered today. They were saying right up until back end of last week it would be this week. They must have known at that time or not have even bothered checking, not sure which is worse. I buy from Asia and flights as per sea freight is expensive and difficult to get hold of at present but has been since November, so either misleading or not doing their job. I'm also surprised Vietnam as a danish firm for a UK customer.

Tbh the whole membership getting less and less appealing now. We paid for 3, half of the game have been on Sky that we also pay for and the exclusive shirt will be out of date before we have it. Obviously on purchase we assumed we might miss a few games and be back in the stadium October/November. Yes I know I'm a moaning git, yes I know nobody forced me to purchase it and yes I shouldn't have expected things that were unknown, but this is typical shoddy city.

Alkhen

Rubbish! Article says discovered today. They were saying right up until back end of last week it would be this week. They must have known at that time or not have even bothered checking, not sure which is worse. I buy from Asia and flights as per sea freight is expensive and difficult to get hold of at present but has been since November, so either misleading or not doing their job. I'm also surprised Vietnam as a danish firm for a UK customer.

Tbh the whole membership getting less and less appealing now. We paid for 3, half of the game have been on Sky that we also pay for and the exclusive shirt will be out of date before we have it. Obviously on purchase we assumed we might miss a few games and be back in the stadium October/November. Yes I know I'm a moaning git, yes I know nobody forced me to purchase it and yes I shouldn't have expected things that were unknown, but this is typical shoddy city.
Jesus, suck it up princess 😂

Frostie

Think they said they should arrive in the UK on 5th Feb & no update to say they didn't. Hopefully not much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread