Membership shirt (3 Viewers)

bringbackrattles

Don’t suppose anyone has a large they would want to swap for a medium, didn’t expect lockdown to go on for this long when I chose the size 😄
I'm Xlarge but sent me a large. I'm hoping they can send me proper size I ordered,if not I'll give it my son.

rob9872

Still waiting for all 3 here so hopefully will have it before they play their one and only game in it! Typical City, take months to send them and then rush things. Surely they could have at least given it a couple of weeks knowing what deliveries can be like.

Btw am I the only sad old git who likes to wear what the team are wearing for luck and actively changes their shirt if they note they're not playing in what you've anticipated? I'm guessing probably just me, perhaps I'll grow out of it some day but at my age it's unlikely!

rob9872

I'm Xlarge but sent me a large. I'm hoping they can send me proper size I ordered,if not I'll give it my son.
My daughter's won't fit her when it eventually arrives. Ordered when we had the membership back in August or September whenever they came out but really grown since then and comfortably fits the larger size kits that we bought her at Christmas.

bringbackrattles

My daughter's won't fit her when it eventually arrives. Ordered when we had the membership back in August or September whenever they came out but really grown since then and comfortably fits the larger size kits that we bought her at Christmas.
It says large but looks small. I've emailed the office the error and hope they can send me proper size ? Smart shirt though.

bringbackrattles

Looks like a private firm delivering the shirts,as a bloke knocked my door instead of pushing it through,or leaving it outside. He said he was told to hand it over where possible. Drove off in his car,so not the postie.

chiefdave

Is everyone intending to wear them? As its a one off with names on thought people might want to frame them.

Reactions: AOM

shepardo01

Am I the only one who still doesn't have it? 😔
Nope - three for my family not arrived at two different addresses yet!
Bit worrying seeing sizing issues too!
Also have checked loads of pics on social media and not spotted any of our names either!!

Liquid Gold

Is everyone intending to wear them? As its a one off with names on thought people might want to frame them.
I don't think they are going to be as rare as people make out. Obviously having your name on it makes it a bit special but there are 3500 of them. I don't think our shirt sales are that amazing, I think there would be far fewer away shirts from recent years knocking about, the grey L2 one or the white Puma one for example.

AOM

Just got mine through and will probably just frame it.
Can imagine there will be fakes going around too soon, like we saw with the two tone one

Sky Blue Harry H

Just arrived - 10 mins to find my name!!

Spotted Banger Walsh on there! Spent a few days in hospital with him a few years ago - it was just like that old sitcom 'Only when I Laugh' Know his brother well, too.

ccfcricoh

Looks like a private firm delivering the shirts,as a bloke knocked my door instead of pushing it through,or leaving it outside. He said he was told to hand it over where possible. Drove off in his car,so not the postie.
Just Hermes i imagine they tend to use their own car

Club rang me last night to tell me the infant tops dont have the names on the back, so they are sending a free junior top out with each infant.

Sounds like poor planning and it also sounds like there may be quite a few "spares" the club has, so not sure what they'll do with them once everyone that's paid for one has it!

bringbackrattles

Club rang me last night to tell me the infant tops dont have the names on the back, so they are sending a free junior top out with each infant.

Sounds like poor planning and it also sounds like there may be quite a few "spares" the club has, so not sure what they'll do with them once everyone that's paid for one has it!
It was Hermes.

rob9872

Just arrived - 10 mins to find my name!!

Spotted Banger Walsh on there! Spent a few days in hospital with him a few years ago - it was just like that old sitcom 'Only when I Laugh' Know his brother well, too.
Hopefully he has all of Warwick in his car then H and he's on his way to me now!! :cool:

vow

Recieved mine, it's a thing of beauty!

Corrado

Wait... all Junior tops dont have the names on the back??

EDIT - sorry just read it again and you said infants dont have the names

EDIT AGAIN: oh and I am still waiting for our 3

rob9872

Mine just turned up

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I don't suppose you're on Warwick Gates Mark? It's like waiting for Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread