Membership shirt (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

I had a strange dream the other day.... I’d built this huge feck off bomb that I was trying to work out how I could drop it from height onto the City of Leics. No idea where it came from but think I’m still not over them discovering a King under a car park. Anyways... I woke up in the morning quite concerned as I have lots of good friends in Leics. But now you’ve added a new complication and I may need to rethink my plan completely if Cov people are there aswell!! I’ll drop you a line when my plan reaches it’s advanced stage

I’m looking up at the skies and ready to hide under kitchen table when your bomber arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

torchomatic

Got ours this morning. Both sizes correct. Did have a quick look for the name, but gave up after a minute or two. Fuck that.

Terry Gibson's perm

Arrived about half an hour ago, found all three names on my shirt but only two on the boys shirt as my eyes are tired

Covkid1968#

No sign... got really excited 10 mins ago when a man knocked with a parcel. The excitement increased when it felt like an item of clothing ...., turned out to be a fricking drunken lockdown purchase from last Friday I’d forgotten about...

image.jpg

Matchworn Everton shorts anyone? Happy to swap with a Medium membership shirt.

Saddlebrains

Had enough amd just tweeted the club. Poor form to not have them sent less than 24 hours before the game they wear them in.

Got mine, but my daughters just arrived asking where her shirt is, been excited all week bless her

Alex1987

Did a webchat with yodel to get my tracking number. Not being delivered til Monday.

Was planning to frame and leave unworn, but equally would have been a bit miffed if I'd have wanted to wear it whilst we we wore it.

rob9872

What size. Rob ? ;)
Was thinking about you earlier mate. Remember back in the day when we used the bookies in Warwick by the church (it was a Stanleys then rather than WH)? I'm sure it was you put me onto a bet where you put some 'certs' at the top then 1,2,3,4,5 underneath as a single acca with the certs and then an accumulator on all of them and just the bottom 5? I can't begin to tell you how much that has cost me over the years but it's still something I do now and again and having a go this weekend. Will report back with a tale of woe on Monday :)
In fairness more often than not one of the certs goes down and I don't even get a run for my money :)

AOM

Got ours this morning. Both sizes correct. Did have a quick look for the name, but gave up after a minute or two. Fuck that.

I've been checking in 10 minute bursts as a break from work, but still no luck.
Think it would be easier to legally change my name

Saddlebrains

Mightily pissed off.

The kids shirts sent to an old address.

I updated the address months ago and have sent said screenshot of that to the club to ask what to do now.

Updated the address in September. Fuming

Covkid1968#

Done the webchat.....mine is Monday 22/2

At least it puts you out your misery.....

I’m still pressing launch for a direct hit on Leics. if it doubt I always blame those Showaddywaddy loving, knicker stitching, King stealing village idiots for all of life’s little failures

skybluelee

Our 3 shirts arrived in Dorset today. 2 were even the right size. Now for the inevitable hassle of trying to exchange it!

Paul W

Just done webchat as well, confirmed delivered 2.18pm this afternoon. They've made it to Norfolk! Hopefully the right sizes have been delivered.

shmmeee

Mightily pissed off.

The kids shirts sent to an old address.

I updated the address months ago and have sent said screenshot of that to the club to ask what to do now.

Updated the address in September. Fuming

This is my worry. I emailed and they told me the address is correct, but I haven’t been able to get into my kids accounts again.

Just talking to Yodel now

Users who are viewing this thread