Membership shirt (2 Viewers)

rob9872

One on ebay already for £149.99. I'm split between ultimate respect for the entrepreneurial spirit and getting in first at top dollar or complete disdain for making money out of the club.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hopefully he has all of Warwick in his car then H and he's on his way to me now!! :cool:

I thought that Rob when I saw your post. It was a knock on the door, then left on the doorstep. Fingers crossed it arrives today mate!

Covkid1968#

No sign of mine!!!!!😡😡

Sbarcher

Travelling by canal to deliver in Oxfordshire.

bringbackrattles

My mate contacted me saying his had arrived. Found out all the names are in a different order on shirts. On mine my name is further down to what it is on his. Bit odd but at least names are on.

clint van damme

My mate contacted me saying his had arrived. Found out all the names are in a different order on shirts. On mine my name is further down to what it is on his. Bit odd but at least names are on.

mine was pushed through the letter box in a bag!
Couple of weeks ago I ordered a couple of T-shirts from the same company, they arrived separately, one arrived in the same manner a above the other arrived in a decorative box!

Paul W

Still waiting for mine and my sons, but on the basis we are a "W" and in deepest Norfolk, not expecting anything yet!!

Orca

A grumpy bloke in an Everton bobble hat handed me mine, saying just "Football shirt" and dawdling off.

Mine is getting a frame.

clint van damme

The problem with framing is do you frame the front or the back?

I think I'm going to frame mine with the front visible and put the letter that came with it (crunched and creased to fuck) and a picture of the section with my name on in the frame.

No doubt one of my ungrateful grand speak will be taking it up the tip in 60 years time, or as it will be known by then, refuse vapourising facility.

Orca

I think I'm going to frame mine with the front visible and put the letter that came with it (crunched and creased to fuck) and a picture of the section with my name on in the frame.

No doubt one of my ungrateful grand speak will be taking it up the tip in 60 years time, or as it will be known by then, refuse vapourising facility.

I'm glad you mentioned the letter. I'd already thrown it in the recycling thinking it was just the packing slip in the bag. Fished it out now.

Greggs

The problem with framing is do you frame the front or the back?
sandwich between two sheets of perspex and dangle from ceiling attached with string. 3d art. thank you

shepardo01

I have used a guy before who does them double sided.
Hes done a couple of doubles for me (two shirts in one frame approx 190 for those) and his work is extremely high quality.
He does the club stuff for wolves and West Brom.
He's based in Wolverhampton and I've picked up my stuff from jct 7 of M6
Can add pics and contact if you want.
He is top drawer!

clint van damme

'Robert Whatsize' is a classic

He's re
I have used a guy before who does them double sided.
Hes done a couple of doubles for me (two shirts in one frame approx 190 for those) and his work is extremely high quality.
He does the club stuff for wolves and West Brom.
He's based in Wolverhampton and I've picked up my stuff from jct 7 of M6
Can add pics and contact if you want.
He is top drawer!

I've asked my daughter to help. She did my son's first ever city kit for his 18th and did a good job, but it would be worth looking at this guy. Has he got a website you can link?

Users who are viewing this thread