Membership shirt (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Not had my shirt yet but I've found my name on a picture of one on twitter

rob9872

Got Donald Trump on there - some comedians about
See if you can find Fred and Rose West, Harold Shipman, Peter Sutcliffe, Jimmy Saville, Michael Barrymore, Myra Hindley or the Krankies

Dazmataz

Mine arrived this morning... Think I would've fitted into a medium before lock down, sadly it's a bit snug these days 😭

Covkid1968#

I’ve checked all the piccies and can’t see mine or the lads name.... I’ll wait till it arrives before I curl up in a ball sobbing gently and mumbling ‘why me’ over and over...

assuming it does arrive of course!

Londonccfcfan

A bit of a shambles its not registered post. I think most would have paid an extra couple of quid or whatever to get these delivered reliably. We havnt got ours yet.

Covkid1968#

Been staring out the window like an abandoned puppy since 10.30 ..... fancied wearing it tonight aswell

Covkid1968#

The team is wearing it in the Brentford match on Saturday!
Hope we all get it by then.
Didn’t know that!!! Fingers crossed

speedie87

Trying got decide whether to wear mine tonight I’m superstitious with shirts if lose with it on tonight won’t want to wear it to a match after that. Last seasons hone shirt on the other hand is lucky as! Saving that up if have big 6 pointer end of season!

SleepyGinger

Don’t suppose anyone has a large they would want to swap for a medium, didn’t expect lockdown to go on for this long when I chose the size 😄

shmmeee

Club on Twitter saying each size has different name placement.

So there’s hope for us lot stuck in the armpit/arse flap.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

olderskyblue

Got mine this morning. Probably take the rest of the day to find my name though 😂

Users who are viewing this thread