Membership shirt (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

They have grown out of something that was due a week ago? Change their diets...

I didn’t know when I ordered it it wouldn’t be here until Jan. And no, I didn’t think to check ok?

shepardo01

Haha, just a tongue in cheek comment! Actually I have dropped from 2xl to large in that time so mine will be for framing rather than wearing I suspect. PM me for my secret to a better body....
This was in reference to the conversation going on yesterday about Dave Boddy possibly posting on here and people guessing who he might be!
Saw a chance - and took it!!
And that is some going size wise! Hope it was achieved by choice! Well done!

Saddlebrains

If they are sending it with Yodel, it makes no odds!
If they actually are, I do worry where half of them will end up!!

That's the issue, lets be honest it ill be a collectors item among fans and if they're sending them out with no Dispatch or tracking, i can see it being a cock up

Colin Steins Smile

If they are sending it with Yodel, it makes no odds!
If they actually are, I do worry where half of them will end up!!
I've lost count of the number of items purchased online that were lost by yodel. I imagine that my shirt will be delivered to some random address 3 miles away....never to be seen again.

Saddlebrains

I've lost count of the number of items purchased online that were lost by yodel. I imagine that my shirt will be delivered to some random address 3 miles away....never to be seen again.

Yep Yodel are shite. TBF i usually do receive stuff from the club ok but this is all seeming a bit of a mess since the initial announcement and don't hold out much hope

Kilclines curly mullet

I like the clubs version of the word 'Imminently'

I was under the impression Imminent means right away. Dont know of anyone whos even had a despatch email 48 hours later
I guess in the world that we live in today imminently could mean anything...and that’s not just the club.
Still...it’s only a shirt, it will arrive when it arrives.

shepardo01

Fair shout. Just noticed its mini moz
Over thinking it guy's!!
Not sure the club would send out an individual shirt, ask someone to post a picture on twitter as a ruse to say they have been sent out....
And those linked to the "Trust" would be the last people the club would think of if it ridiculously were the case!

They are coming.... don't worry!

shmmeee

Found Moz Baker, Tom Furnival Adam’s, Jason Farndon and apparently Peter Shilton so far.

Users who are viewing this thread