MCSHEFF: My future is here (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Of course he will be sold, anyone who is worth anything will be sold. I doubt if he would have moved to another championship club while we were in that league but now were in league one and he will probably want to move to another club in the championship. i dont even think he is a city fan anyway, he's just from Coventry. If he was so much of a fan he would have been more vocal in what is happening to the club, but no.

He is a City fan. His brother phoned up CWR about a month ago and gave the most stunning indictment of SISU that I've ever heard that station air, worthy of some of us on here. I'd assume he speaks for both of them, tbh-he wouldn't have come on the station as the brother of a high profile player and say things he doesn't endorse I don't think.

Nonleagueherewecome

In the situation we are in, relegated and on the brink of folding - we should kiss every player's feet that says that he still wants to stay with City.

And I think the point he's trying to make that is going right over everyone here's heads is just that: in this of all weeks, he's saying he loves the club and doesn't want to go elsewhere, whatever the turmoil.

And how do we thank him? By saying he's shit, arrogant, and probably not even a fan. Bet he wonders why he bothers, really.

Brighton Sky Blue

Similar things have been said about Keys and Hoffman NLHWC; without knowing such people personally I can't understand the depth of criticism they attract.

Otis

he'll be a very useful player in league 1, no doubt about it

I would change that to read ....

He could be a very useful player in league 1, no doubt about it.

All depends what Sheff turns up, how hungry he is and how committed he is to the cause.

He could be a star in League One. In many ways he is too good for League One football. He doesn't need to get that attitude in his head though. He needs to work his socks off for the cause and let his talent shine through.

When he's off his game he is a liability.

As i say, depends what Sheff turns up next year.

Sisu_Cockroaches

And I think the point he's trying to make that is going right over everyone here's heads is just that: in this of all weeks, he's saying he loves the club and doesn't want to go elsewhere, whatever the turmoil.

And how do we thank him? By saying he's shit, arrogant, and probably not even a fan. Bet he wonders why he bothers, really.

Its the least i would expect him to say, after missing that penalty. Iwonder why he bother with £3000 going in his account each week. Get real. Poor little Mcseffrey.

torchomatic

It was 6000 earlier on.;)

Its the least i would expect him to say, after missing that penalty. Iwonder why he bother with £3000 going in his account each week. Get real. Poor little Mcseffrey.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I would change that to read ....

He could be a very useful player in league 1, no doubt about it.

All depends what Sheff turns up, how hungry he is and how committed he is to the cause.

He could be a star in League One. In many ways he is too good for League One football. He doesn't need to get that attitude in his head though. He needs to work his socks off for the cause and let his talent shine through.

When he's off his game he is a liability.

As i say, depends what Sheff turns up next year.
Honestly I don't question his commitment or effort for the club. I just think it is his quality and consistency which is hit and miss at times.
Mcsheffrey playing off King at the end of last season was a completely different player than Mcsheffrey this season.

Otis

Been games where he's gone missing though.

As he is now very much one of the senior players in a team peppered with kids, the guy needs to lead by example and we need more consistency from the lad.

Users who are viewing this thread